North Vernon, IN (United States): Weather and hotels
7-day weather forecast for North Vernon
booked.net provides an extended weather forecast for a week in any city around the globe and helps to find the hotel you like.
Searching for an extended weather forecast in North Vernon for today?
Temperatures will reach a high near +28ºC and will dip through the evening to +14ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the northwest at 3.89 km/h.
It's forecasted 44% of humidity, followed by 1013 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 64% of cloudiness.
We anticipate wet weather with light rain and 0.29 mm of precipitation.
So don't forget to get your umbrella.
Looking for an extended weather forecast in North Vernon for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for June 07: +14ºC and the highest temperature: +23ºC.
Average humidity 44%. Average winds will be north-northeast at 4.44 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1010 hPa and 67% of cloudiness.
Need an extended weather forecast for this weekend in North Vernon?
Maximum Saturday’s temperature will be near +25ºC and minimum temperature will be near +12ºC.
Average humidity 44%. Average winds will be west-southwest at 2.78 km/h.
Cloud coverage will be 98% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1012 hPa.
Frequently Asked Questions for USA Travelers for North Vernon, Indiana:
Q: What is interesting when traveling to North Vernon, Indiana?
A: Travelers to North Vernon can experience a mix of rural charm and modern amenities. The city is known for its historic downtown with unique shops, restaurants, and local crafts. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore the Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and wildlife watching. There are also several parks and lakes for recreation.
Q: When is the best time to visit North Vernon, Indiana?
A: The best time to visit North Vernon is from April to October when the weather is pleasant and there are several outdoor events and festivals that take place.
Q: What events should travelers attend in North Vernon?
A: The city hosts several events throughout the year, including the Fourth of July Celebration, Fall Festival, and Christmas Parade. For music lovers, there's the Vernon Music Jam, a weekly event where local musicians perform in downtown North Vernon.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels in North Vernon?
A: The Hampton Inn by Hilton North Vernon, Comfort Inn & Suites, and Red Roof Inn North Vernon are all great options for travelers. These hotels offer comfortable rooms, complimentary breakfast, and convenient locations for exploring the city.
Q: What is the high and low season for North Vernon?
A: The high season for North Vernon is from April to October, while the low season is from November to March.
Q: What is the temperature like during the year in North Vernon?
A: The temperature in North Vernon ranges from an average high of 86°F in July to an average low of 20°F in January.
Q: What is the temperature like during the year in North Vernon by month?
- January: Average high of 37°F, average low of 20°F
- February: Average high of 42°F, average low of 23°F
- March: Average high of 53°F, average low of 32°F
- April: Average high of 64°F, average low of 41°F
- May: Average high of 74°F, average low of 50°F
- June: Average high of 84°F, average low of 60°F
- July: Average high of 86°F, average low of 63°F
- August: Average high of 85°F, average low of 61°F
- September: Average high of 78°F, average low of 53°F
- October: Average high of 67°F, average low of 42°F
- November: Average high of 52°F, average low of 32°F
- December: Average high of 39°F, average low of 22°F
Q: What is the number of rainy days in North Vernon?
A: The average number of rainy days in North Vernon is 120 days per year.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in North Vernon by month?
- January: Average of 9 rainy days
- February: Average of 9 rainy days
- March: Average of 11 rainy days
- April: Average of 12 rainy days
- May: Average of 12 rainy days
- June: Average of 11 rainy days
- July: Average of 10 rainy days
- August: Average of 9 rainy days
- September: Average of 8 rainy days
- October: Average of 8 rainy days
- November: Average of 10 rainy days
- December: Average of 10 rainy days
Q: What is the number of sunny days in North Vernon?
A: The average number of sunny days in North Vernon is 188 days per year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in North Vernon by month?
- January: Average of 7 sunny days
- February: Average of 8 sunny days
- March: Average of 10 sunny days
- April: Average of 13 sunny days
- May: Average of 15 sunny days
- June: Average of 15 sunny days
- July: Average of 16 sunny days
- August: Average of 15 sunny days
- September: Average of 12 sunny days
- October: Average of 10 sunny days
- November: Average of 7 sunny days
- December: Average of 5 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in North Vernon?
We can recommend Quality Inn North Vernon Near Hwy 50 rated 7.8 or Charming And Secluded Riverside Cabin And 3 Decks rated 5.0 for a stay. You can also choose more hotels or motels in North Vernon.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+26°C+28°+14°North VernonTuesday, 06See 7-Day Forecast+78°F+81°+57°North VernonTuesday, 06See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+26°C+28°+14°North VernonTuesday, 06
Wednesday +23° +14° Thursday +22° +9° Friday +22° +9° Saturday +25° +12° Sunday +22° +15° Monday +23° +12°See 7-Day Forecast+78°F+81°+57°North VernonTuesday, 06 Wednesday +73° +57° Thursday +71° +49° Friday +72° +48° Saturday +76° +53° Sunday +72° +58° Monday +73° +53°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Try our best weather forecast widgets!