Weather and hotels for a week in Montrose, CO, United States
Thursday30MarchRain and Snow MixedHigh:+9°Low:+1°
Friday31MarchRain and Snow MixedHigh:+7°Low:-1°
Tuesday04AprilRain and Snow MixedHigh:+5°Low:-2°
7-day weather forecast for Montrose
booked.net is offering the latest weather forecast report for a week in Montrose and other cities worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Montrose?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +13ºC and the minimum 0ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the southeast at 4.72 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1009 hPa with 40% of humidity, and 88% of cloudiness.
Interested in the latest weather in Montrose for tomorrow?
Maximum daytime temperature for March 30: +9ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +1ºC.
Southwest winds at 12.22 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 40%.
The atmospheric pressure will be 999 hPa and 33% of cloudiness.
Looking for the latest weather prediction in Montrose for this weekend?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be 0ºC and the highest temperature will be near +11ºC.
West-southwest winds at 9.72 km/h. Today’s average humidity is 40%.
Cloud coverage will be 35% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1015 hPa.
FAQ for USA travelers for Montrose in United States:
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city?
Montrose is a historic and lively city located in the scenic Montrose County in Western Colorado. The city boasts several natural attractions, including the Black Canyon National Park, the San Juan Mountains, and the Uncompahgre Plateau. Besides, the town is known for its rich cultural heritage, art galleries, museums, and various outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and fishing.
2. When is the best time to visit the city?
The best time to visit Montrose is during spring and summer, from March to August. The weather is pleasant, and the wildflowers are in full bloom. The fall season, from September to November, is also a good time with milder temperatures, especially for outdoor activities.
3. What events travelers should attend?
Montrose hosts several exciting events and festivals throughout the year, including the Montrose Wine and Food Festival, the Montrose County Fair, the Black Canyon Quilt Show, and the Mountain Harvest Festival.
4. Recommend some hotels and explain why they need to choose these hotels.
Some of the best hotels in Montrose include the Hampton Inn Montrose, Black Canyon Motel, and Red Arrow Inn & Suites. These hotels provide comfortable accommodation, excellent amenities, and a convenient location for travelers.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season for Montrose is from June to August, and the low season is from November to March.
6. What temperature during the year in Montrose?
The average temperature in Montrose ranges from 20°F (-7°C) in the winter to 93°F (34°C) in the summer.
7. What temperature during the year in Montrose by month?
- January: high of 39°F (4°C), low of 14°F (-10°C)
- February: high of 44°F (7°C), low of 18°F (-8°C)
- March: high of 53°F (12°C), low of 25°F (-4°C)
- April: high of 63°F (17°C), low of 33°F (1°C)
- May: high of 73°F (23°C), low of 42°F (6°C)
- June: high of 83°F (28°C), low of 50°F (10°C)
- July: high of 90°F (32°C), low of 56°F (13°C)
- August: high of 88°F (31°C), low of 54°F (12°C)
- September: high of 79°F (26°C), low of 44°F (7°C)
- October: high of 68°F (20°C), low of 32°F (0°C)
- November: high of 51°F (11°C), low of 20°F (-7°C)
- December: high of 42°F (5°C), low of 13°F (-11°C)
8. What number of rainy days in Montrose?
Montrose receives an average of 11 inches of precipitation per year.
9. What number of rainy days in Montrose by month?
- January: 2 days
- February: 2 days
- March: 3 days
- April: 3 days
- May: 4 days
- June: 4 days
- July: 4 days
- August: 4 days
- September: 3 days
- October: 2 days
- November: 2 days
- December: 2 days
10. What number of sunny days in Montrose?
Montrose receives an average of 245 sunny days per year.
11. What number of sunny days in Montrose by month?
- January: 24 days
- February: 23 days
- March: 28 days
- April: 29 days
- May: 31 days
- June: 30 days
- July: 31 days
- August: 30 days
- September: 29 days
- October: 28 days
- November: 26 days
- December: 24 days.
Looking for a place to stay in Montrose?
We can recommend Hampton Inn Montrose rated 8.6 or Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montrose - Townsend, An Ihg Hotel rated 8.2 for a stay. More hotels in Montrose. You can also choose motels or cabins in Montrose.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+11°C+13°0°MontroseWednesday, 29See 7-Day Forecast+53°F+56°+33°MontroseWednesday, 29See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+11°C+13°0°MontroseWednesday, 29
Thursday +9° +1° Friday +7° -1° Saturday +11° 0° Sunday +14° +5° Monday +12° +5° Tuesday +5° -2°See 7-Day Forecast+53°F+56°+33°MontroseWednesday, 29 Thursday +49° +34° Friday +44° +30° Saturday +52° +33° Sunday +57° +40° Monday +54° +40° Tuesday +41° +28°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Get a free weather widget for your site in only a few clicks!