Mont-Tremblant, QC (Canada): Weather for the next 7 days and hotel reservations
7-day weather forecast for Mont-Tremblant
booked.net offers a reliable weather forecast for a week in Mont-Tremblant and in any other city around the globe.
Searching for a reliable weather forecast in Mont-Tremblant for today?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +2ºC and -9ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the east-southeast at 7.50 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 65% of humidity, 100% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1013 hPa.
We anticipate wet weather with snow and 16.49 mm of precipitation.
Looking for a reliable weather forecast in Mont-Tremblant for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for March 26: -1ºC and the highest temperature: +1ºC.
Average humidity 65%. Average winds will be southeast at 5.83 km/h.
It’s followed by 1002 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 100% cloud coverage.
FAQ for USA travelers visiting Mont-Tremblant in Canada
1. What is interesting when You travel to the city?
Mont-Tremblant is a vibrant city located in the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec, Canada. It offers visitors a unique blend of culture, nature, and outdoor activities. The city is home to a world-class ski resort, hiking, and biking trails, stunning scenery, and a vibrant night scene. Additionally, the city offers an excellent opportunity to explore the French culture of Quebec, which is very different from the rest of Canada.
2. When is the best time to visit the city, and what events travelers should attend?
The best time to visit Mont-Tremblant is during the winter season between December to February for skiing and other winter activities or in the summer months between June to August for hiking and biking. However, there are many events happening throughout the year that are worth attending. Some of the notable events in Mont-Tremblant include:
- Festival of Colors: A music festival happening in September featuring performances from regional and international artists
- Mont-Tremblant Ironman: An annual triathlon happening in August
- The 24h of Tremblant: A ski event and fundraiser to support children in need happening in December
3. Recommend some hotels and explain why they should choose these hotels.
Here are three hotels I would recommend in Mont-Tremblant:
- Fairmont Mont-Tremblant: This luxury hotel is located in the center of the Tremblant ski resort and offers excellent facilities such as an outdoor pool, fitness center, and spa.
- Westin Resort & Spa: This hotel is located at the base of the ski resort and offers ski-in/ski-out access, making it perfect for avid skiers. Additionally, it has a spa, outdoor pool, and fitness center.
- Le Lodge de la Montagne: This hotel is located in the heart of the ski resort and has budget-friendly rooms with excellent amenities such as a hot tub, sauna, and fitness center.
4. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Mont-Tremblant is during the winter months between December to February and in the summer months between June to August. The low season is between April to May and September to November.
5. What temperature during the year in Mont-Tremblant?
The temperature in Mont-Tremblant can vary between seasons. In winter, the temperature can be as low as -20 degrees Celsius, while in summer, it can reach up to 30 degrees Celsius.
6. What temperature during the year in Mont-Tremblant by month?
- January: -13 degrees Celsius
- February: -11 degrees Celsius
- March: -6 degrees Celsius
- April: 3 degrees Celsius
- May: 9 degrees Celsius
- June: 16 degrees Celsius
- July: 20 degrees Celsius
- August: 19 degrees Celsius
- September: 14 degrees Celsius
- October: 7 degrees Celsius
- November: 0 degrees Celsius
- December: -9 degrees Celsius
7. What number of rainy days in Mont-Tremblant?
The average number of rainy days in Mont-Tremblant is 115 days per year.
8. What number of rainy days in Mont-Tremblant by month?
- January: 19 days
- February: 17 days
- March: 15 days
- April: 15 days
- May: 13 days
- June: 14 days
- July: 16 days
- August: 15 days
- September: 15 days
- October: 16 days
- November: 18 days
- December: 19 days
9. What number of sunny days in Mont-Tremblant?
The average number of sunny days in Mont-Tremblant is 105 days per year.
10. What number of sunny days in Mont-Tremblant by month?
- January: 7 days
- February: 8 days
- March: 10 days
- April: 13 days
- May: 16 days
- June: 17 days
- July: 19 days
- August: 18 days
- September: 15 days
- October: 12 days
- November: 8 days
- December: 6 days.
Looking for a place to stay in Mont-Tremblant?
We can recommend Fairmont Tremblant rated 8.6 or Homewood Suites By Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort rated 8.4 for a stay. More hotels in Mont-Tremblant. You can also choose resorts, motels or hostels in Mont-Tremblant.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+1°C+2°-9°Mont-TremblantSaturday, 25See 7-Day Forecast+34°F+36°+16°Mont-TremblantSaturday, 25See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+1°C+2°-9°Mont-TremblantSaturday, 25
Sunday +1° -1° Monday 0° -4° Tuesday 0° -12° Wednesday 0° -11° Thursday -4° -13° Friday -1° -12°See 7-Day Forecast+34°F+36°+16°Mont-TremblantSaturday, 25 Sunday +34° +30° Monday +32° +25° Tuesday +31° +11° Wednesday +32° +11° Thursday +25° +8° Friday +31° +11°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Follow the link to get a free weather widget for your website!