Weather and hotels in Mohales Hoek, Lesotho
7-day weather forecast for Mohales Hoek
booked.net gives a detailed weather forecast in any city in the world.
Interested in the weather in Mohales Hoek for today?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +27ºC and the minimum +13ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the north-northeast at 3.06 km/h for much of the day.
Other weather conditions will include 41% of humidity, 10% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1012 hPa.
What is a detailed weather forecast for tomorrow in Mohales Hoek?
Maximum daytime temperature for December 09: +29ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +15ºC.
Average humidity 41%. Average winds will be west-northwest at 11.39 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1007 hPa and 7% of cloudiness.
Frequently Asked Questions for USA travelers for Mohales Hoek, Lesotho:
1. What is interesting when you travel to Mohales Hoek?
- Mohales Hoek is a scenic city located in the Southern part of Lesotho that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The city also has a rich cultural heritage that can be seen through its traditional architecture, customs and festivals. Travelers can visit museums, historic sites, and participate in cultural events to learn more about the local traditions and way of life.
2. When is the best time to visit Mohales Hoek?
- The best time to visit Mohales Hoek is during the dry season which is from September to May. During this time, the weather is pleasant with warm days and cool nights making it perfect for exploring the city and its surroundings.
3. What events should travelers attend in Mohales Hoek?
- One of the must-attend events in Mohales Hoek is the annual Diphofu Festival, which is celebrated in November. The festival is a celebration of the Basotho culture and features traditional dance, music, and food. Travelers can also attend the annual initiation ceremony that takes place in December to witness the traditional rite of passage for young men.
4. Can you recommend some hotels in Mohales Hoek?
- Yes, I would recommend Mohale Lodge and Hotel Mount Maluti. Mohale Lodge is located near the Mohale Dam and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The lodge has comfortable rooms, a restaurant, and a bar. Hotel Mount Maluti is located in the city centre and offers clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price.
5. What is the high and low season for Mohales Hoek?
- The high season for Mohales Hoek is from September to May when the weather is dry and pleasant. The low season is from June to August when it is cold and wet.
6. What is the temperature like during the year in Mohales Hoek?
- The temperature in Mohales Hoek varies throughout the year. During the dry season, the temperature ranges from 20°C to 28°C, while in the wet season, it ranges from 15°C to 20°C.
7. What is the temperature like during the year in Mohales Hoek by month?
- The temperature in Mohales Hoek by month is as follows:
September to November - 20°C to 28°C
December to February - 15°C to 25°C
March to May - 18°C to 25°C
June to August - 10°C to 20°C
8. What is the number of rainy days in Mohales Hoek?
- The number of rainy days in Mohales Hoek varies throughout the year. During the wet season, which is from June to August, there are about 10 to 15 rainy days per month.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Mohales Hoek by month?
- The number of rainy days in Mohales Hoek by month is as follows:
September to November - 5 to 10 rainy days per month
December to February - 15 to 20 rainy days per month
March to May - 5 to 10 rainy days per month
June to August - 10 to 15 rainy days per month
10. What is the number of sunny days in Mohales Hoek?
- The number of sunny days in Mohales Hoek varies throughout the year. During the dry season, which is from September to May, there are about 20 to 25 sunny days per month.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Mohales Hoek by month?
- The number of sunny days in Mohales Hoek by month is as follows:
September to November - 20 to 25 sunny days per month
December to February - 10 to 15 sunny days per month
March to May - 20 to 25 sunny days per month
June to August - 10 to 15 sunny days per month.
Looking for a place to stay in Mohales Hoek?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+18°C+29°+14°Mohales HoekFriday, 08+64°F+84°+57°Mohales HoekFriday, 08
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+18°C+19°+13°Mohales HoekFriday, 08
Thursday +19° +13° Saturday +29° +15° Sunday +24° +13° Monday +15° +13° Tuesday +25° +12° Wednesday +28° +15°+64°F+67°+55°Mohales HoekFriday, 08 Thursday +67° +55° Saturday +84° +60° Sunday +75° +56° Monday +60° +56° Tuesday +76° +54° Wednesday +83° +60°
Customizable colorsGet Widget