Maylands, WA (Australia): Weather forecast and hotels
7-day weather forecast for Maylands
booked.net gives an extended weather forecast in any city around the globe.
Searching for an extended weather forecast in Maylands for today?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +26ºC and +18ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the west-northwest at 3.89 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1014 hPa with 47% of humidity, and 86% of cloudiness.
Looking for an extended weather forecast in Maylands for tomorrow?
Maximum daytime temperature for March 25: +29ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +19ºC.
East winds at 5.28 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 47%.
Cloud coverage will be 3% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1012 hPa.
FAQ for USA Travelers Visiting Maylands, Australia
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city?
Maylands is a beautiful suburb of Perth, situated on the northern side of the Swan River. The city is popularly known as one of the most diverse suburbs of Perth due to its unique architecture and a large number of vintage clothing stores. You can visit the historic Maylands Waterland, spend time on the picturesque riverbank, or explore the Davis Road precinct for more shopping and dining options.
2. When is the best time to visit the city, and what events travelers should attend?
The best time to travel to Maylands is from September to November or March to May when the weather is mild, and the city is full of life. If you visit in September, you can attend the Perth Royal Show, which is one of the largest community festivals in Australia. The Swan Festival of Lights in January and the City of Bayswater's annual Arts and Markets festival in May are also some must-attend events.
3. What are some recommended hotels, and why should travelers consider them?
Some excellent hotel options in Maylands include:
- Peninsula Riverside Serviced Apartments - Located on the banks of the Swan River, the hotel offers spectacular views and comfortable accommodations.
- Lyall Street Lodge - A guest house featuring peaceful and cozy rooms with all necessary amenities and an on-site garden restaurant.
4. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Maylands is typically from September to November and March to May, while the low season is from June to August.
5. What temperature can travelers expect during the year in Maylands?
The temperature in Maylands varies throughout the year. The average high temperature ranges from 30°C (86°F) in January to 18°C (64°F) in July. The average low temperature ranges from 17°C (62°F) in January to 9°C (48°F) in July.
6. What is the number of rainy days in Maylands?
Maylands experiences an annual average of 85 rainy days.
7. What is the number of rainy days in Maylands by month?
The number of rainy days per month in Maylands varies throughout the year. The wettest month is typically July, with an average of 14 rainy days, while the driest month is usually January, with an average of 2 rainy days.
8. What is the number of sunny days in Maylands?
Maylands experiences an annual average of 146 sunny days.
9. What is the number of sunny days in Maylands by month?
The number of sunny days per month in Maylands varies throughout the year. The sunniest month is typically February, with an average of 12 sunny days, while the least sunny month is usually July, with an average of 6 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Maylands?
Need a place to stay in Maylands? Best range of cheap Maylands hotels to fit your budget.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+26°C+26°+18°MaylandsFriday, 24See 7-Day Forecast+78°F+79°+65°MaylandsFriday, 24See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+26°C+26°+18°MaylandsFriday, 24
Saturday +29° +19° Sunday +24° +19° Monday +26° +17° Tuesday +26° +17° Wednesday +27° +17° Thursday +28° +19°See 7-Day Forecast+78°F+79°+65°MaylandsFriday, 24 Saturday +85° +67° Sunday +76° +65° Monday +78° +63° Tuesday +79° +62° Wednesday +81° +63° Thursday +82° +66°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Looking for a weather widget for your website? Get one for free!