Kozani (Greece): Weather for the next 7 days and accommodation
7-day weather forecast for Kozani
booked.net offers a detailed weather forecast for the next 7 days in Kozani and in any other city in the world.
Interested in the weather in Kozani for today?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +16ºC and +5ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the south at 1.67 km/h for much of the day.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1019 hPa with 49% of humidity, and 100% of cloudiness.
What is a detailed weather forecast for tomorrow in Kozani?
The minimum temperature for March 21: +7ºC and the highest temperature: +12ºC.
South-southeast winds at 3.06 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 49%.
It’s followed by 1013 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 100% cloud coverage.
Looking for a detailed weather forecast in Kozani for this weekend?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be +9ºC and the highest temperature will be near +20ºC.
West-northwest winds at 3.89 km/h. Today’s average humidity is 49%.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1015 hPa and 93% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA travelers visiting Kozani, Greece:
Q: What is interesting to do in Kozani, Greece?
A: Kozani is a small city located in northern Greece that has a rich cultural heritage, offering historical places and natural beauty. Some popular places to visit are the prehistoric settlement of Dispilio, the Byzantine castle of Servia, and the scenic Lake Polyfytos.
Q: When is the best time to visit Kozani, Greece?
A: The best time to visit Kozani is during spring and autumn when the weather is mild and comfortable, and the city is less crowded than during the summer months. The peak season is from June to August.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Kozani, Greece?
A: There are several annual cultural events happening in Kozani, such as the Chestnut Festival in October, the Carnival celebrations in February and March, and the International Folk Festival in June.
Q: What hotels would you recommend in Kozani, Greece?
A: Some hotels in Kozani with good reviews and reasonable prices are:
1. Hotel Nefeli - located in the city center, with a friendly staff, clean rooms, and free parking.
2. Hotel Katerina - a family-run hotel, offering comfortable rooms, breakfast, and excellent service.
3. Hotel Doltso - a historic building converted into a stylish hotel, with spacious rooms and a rooftop terrace.
Q: What is the high and low season for Kozani, Greece?
A: The high season is from June to August, while the low season is from November to March.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Kozani, Greece?
A: The temperature in Kozani varies widely depending on the season. The average temperature in winter is around 6°C (43°F), while in summer, it's around 27°C (81°F).
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Kozani, Greece by month?
A: The temperature in Kozani by month is as follows:
- January: Average low -1°C (30°F)/ Average high 6°C (43°F)
- February: Average low 0°C (32°F)/ Average high 9°C (48°F)
- March: Average low 3°C (37°F)/ Average high 14°C (57°F)
- April: Average low 7°C (45°F)/ Average high 19°C (66°F)
- May: Average low 12°C (54°F)/ Average high 25°C (77°F)
- June: Average low 16°C (61°F)/ Average high 30°C (86°F)
- July: Average low 18°C (64°F)/ Average high 33°C (91°F)
- August: Average low 18°C (64°F)/ Average high 32°C (90°F)
- September: Average low 14°C (57°F)/ Average high 27°C (81°F)
- October: Average low 9°C (48°F)/ Average high 20°C (68°F)
- November: Average low 4°C (39°F)/ Average high 12°C (54°F)
- December: Average low 0°C (32°F)/ Average high 7°C (45°F)
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Kozani, Greece?
A: Kozani has an average of 120 rainy days per year.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Kozani, Greece by month?
A: The number of rainy days in Kozani by month is as follows:
- January: 11 rainy days
- February: 9 rainy days
- March: 10 rainy days
- April: 10 rainy days
- May: 9 rainy days
- June: 5 rainy days
- July: 3 rainy days
- August: 4 rainy days
- September: 5 rainy days
- October: 9 rainy days
- November: 11 rainy days
- December: 14 rainy days
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Kozani, Greece?
A: Kozani has an average of 240 sunny days per year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Kozani, Greece by month?
A: The number of sunny days in Kozani by month is as follows:
- January: 7 sunny days
- February: 7 sunny days
- March: 9 sunny days
- April: 11 sunny days
- May: 14 sunny days
- June: 18 sunny days
- July: 23 sunny days
- August: 23 sunny days
- September: 18 sunny days
- October: 12 sunny days
- November: 7 sunny days
- December: 7 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Kozani?
Nefeli Hotel rated 7.6 is a good choice for your stay. Find more hotels in Kozani.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+14°C+16°+5°KozaniMonday, 20See 7-Day Forecast+57°F+61°+41°KozaniMonday, 20See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+14°C+16°+5°KozaniMonday, 20
Tuesday +12° +7° Wednesday +13° +6° Thursday +15° +6° Friday +18° +7° Saturday +20° +9° Sunday +18° +9°See 7-Day Forecast+57°F+61°+41°KozaniMonday, 20 Tuesday +54° +45° Wednesday +55° +43° Thursday +60° +42° Friday +64° +45° Saturday +68° +48° Sunday +65° +47°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Wondering how to embed a weather radar on your website? Check this!