Weather and hotel reservation for a week in Cleveland, OH, United States
7-day weather forecast for Cleveland
booked.net gives the latest weather forecast in any city worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Cleveland?
Temperatures will reach a high near +22ºC and will dip through the evening to +15ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the southeast at 6.39 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 61% of humidity, 95% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1021 hPa.
We anticipate rainy weather with light rain and 0.22 mm of precipitation.
So don’t leave home without your umbrella.
Interested in the latest weather in Cleveland for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for September 28: +14ºC and the highest temperature: +19ºC.
Average humidity 61%. Average winds will be southeast at 7.78 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1020 hPa and 100% of cloudiness.
Looking for the latest weather prediction in Cleveland for this weekend?
Saturday’s maximum daytime temperature: +23ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +16ºC.
Average humidity 61%. Average winds will be north-northeast at 3.33 km/h.
Cloud coverage will be 1% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1022 hPa.
FAQ for USA travelers for Cleveland in United States:
Q: What is interesting when you travel to the city of Cleveland?
A: Cleveland is known for its rich culture, history, food, and sports. It has a great music scene and several museums, such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and the Great Lakes Science Center. The city is also home to the famous West Side Market, where you can find an array of fresh produce, meats, and seafood.
Q: When is the best time to visit the city?
A: The best time to visit Cleveland is from May to September when the weather is pleasant, and several outdoor events happen during this time.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Cleveland?
A: Cleveland hosts several events throughout the year, including the Cleveland International Film Festival in April, the Cleveland Orchestra’s Blossom Music Festival from June to September, and the Cleveland National Air Show in September.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels and explain why travelers need to choose these hotels?
A: Some of the top-rated hotels in Cleveland are:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland: This luxurious hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and offers breathtaking views of the city. It has an award-winning restaurant, spa services, and spacious rooms.
- Kimpton Schofield Hotel: This boutique hotel is located in the historic Schofield Building and is known for its elegant rooms, a rooftop lounge, and a fitness center.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown: This hotel is a great option for budget-conscious travelers. It offers free hot breakfast, evening drinks, and snacks, and has a rooftop pool and fitness center.
Q: What is the high and low season for this city?
A: The high season for Cleveland is from June to August, and the low season is from December to February.
Q: What temperature during the year in Cleveland?
A: The temperature in Cleveland ranges from an average high of 82°F (28°C) in July to an average low of 21°F (-6°C) in January.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Cleveland by month?
- January: Average high of 34°F (1°C), average low of 21°F (-6°C)
- February: Average high of 37°F (3°C), average low of 23°F (-5°C)
- March: Average high of 47°F (8°C), average low of 32°F (0°C)
- April: Average high of 60°F (16°C), average low of 42°F (6°C)
- May: Average high of 70°F (21°C), average low of 51°F (11°C)
- June: Average high of 79°F (26°C), average low of 60°F (16°C)
- July: Average high of 82°F (28°C), average low of 64°F (18°C)
- August: Average high of 80°F (27°C), average low of 63°F (17°C)
- September: Average high of 72°F (22°C), average low of 54°F (12°C)
- October: Average high of 59°F (15°C), average low of 43°F (6°C)
- November: Average high of 47°F (8°C), average low of 33°F (1°C)
- December: Average high of 37°F (3°C), average low of 24°F (-4°C)
Q: What number of rainy days in Cleveland?
A: Cleveland gets around 40 inches of rain per year and has an average of 161 rainy days.
Q: What number of rainy days in Cleveland by month?
- January: 12 rainy days
- February: 9 rainy days
- March: 11 rainy days
- April: 12 rainy days
- May: 12 rainy days
- June: 12 rainy days
- July: 10 rainy days
- August: 10 rainy days
- September: 9 rainy days
- October: 11 rainy days
- November: 12 rainy days
- December: 12 rainy days
Q: What number of sunny days in Cleveland?
A: Cleveland gets around 161 sunny days per year.
Q: What number of sunny days in Cleveland by month?
- January: 26 sunny days
- February: 26 sunny days
- March: 30 sunny days
- April: 30 sunny days
- May: 30 sunny days
- June: 29 sunny days
- July: 31 sunny days
- August: 29 sunny days
- September: 26 sunny days
- October: 25 sunny days
- November: 23 sunny days
- December: 23 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Cleveland?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+21°C+22°+15°ClevelandWednesday, 27+70°F+72°+58°ClevelandWednesday, 27
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+21°C+22°+15°ClevelandWednesday, 27
Thursday +19° +14° Friday +22° +15° Saturday +23° +16° Sunday +23° +17° Monday +24° +18° Tuesday +24° +19°+70°F+72°+58°ClevelandWednesday, 27 Thursday +66° +58° Friday +72° +59° Saturday +74° +62° Sunday +73° +62° Monday +75° +64° Tuesday +76° +66°
Customizable colorsGet Widget