Buffalo, NY (United States): Weather and accommodation for a week
7-day weather forecast for Buffalo
booked.net offers a current weather forecast for the next week in Buffalo and in any other city worldwide.
Need a current weather forecast for today in Buffalo?
Temperatures will reach a high near +3ºC and will dip through the evening to +1ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the west-northwest at 6.94 km/h.
It's forecasted 55% of humidity, followed by 1015 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 72% of cloudiness.
We anticipate drizzly weather with light snow followed by 0.11 mm of precipitation.
Interested in a current weather in Buffalo for tomorrow?
Maximum temperature tomorrow near +5ºC and minimum temperature near +1ºC.
Average humidity 55%. Average winds will be west-southwest at 10.56 km/h.
It’s followed by 1021 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 24% cloud coverage.
Looking for a current weather prediction in Buffalo for this weekend?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be +1ºC and the highest temperature will be near +6ºC.
Average humidity 55%. Average winds will be west-southwest at 6.11 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1033 hPa and 100% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA Travelers for Buffalo in United States:
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city?
- Buffalo has a rich history and culture that visitors can explore through its many museums, art galleries, and historic sites such as Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House and the Buffalo & Erie County Naval and Military Park.
- The city is also known for its world-famous buffalo wings and craft beer scene.
- Niagara Falls is just a short drive away from Buffalo and is a must-see attraction for any visitor to the area.
2. When is the best time to visit the city?
- The best time to visit Buffalo is during the summer months from June to August when the weather is warm and there are many outdoor festivals and events.
3. What events should travelers attend?
- The National Buffalo Wing Festival in September is a must for any wing enthusiasts.
- The Allentown Art Festival in June is a great way to experience the city's vibrant arts scene.
- The Taste of Buffalo in July provides the opportunity to sample dishes from some of the area's top restaurants.
4. What hotels do you recommend and why?
- The Hotel Henry is an urban resort located in a historic building with beautiful architecture and modern amenities.
- The Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown is centrally located near many restaurants and attractions.
- The Mansion on Delaware is a luxury boutique hotel with exceptional service and amenities.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
- The high season in Buffalo is during the summer months from June to August, while the low season is from November to March.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Buffalo?
- The average temperature in Buffalo is around 50°F (10°C) with the coldest months being December to February and the warmest months being June to August.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Buffalo by month?
- January: 26°F (-3°C)
- February: 27°F (-3°C)
- March: 35°F (2°C)
- April: 47°F (9°C)
- May: 58°F (14°C)
- June: 68°F (20°C)
- July: 73°F (23°C)
- August: 71°F (22°C)
- September: 63°F (17°C)
- October: 51°F (11°C)
- November: 39°F (4°C)
- December: 29°F (-2°C)
8. What is the number of rainy days in Buffalo?
- Buffalo receives an average of 157 rainy days per year.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Buffalo by month?
- January: 12 rainy days
- February: 9 rainy days
- March: 11 rainy days
- April: 12 rainy days
- May: 12 rainy days
- June: 12 rainy days
- July: 10 rainy days
- August: 10 rainy days
- September: 10 rainy days
- October: 11 rainy days
- November: 12 rainy days
- December: 13 rainy days
10. What is the number of sunny days in Buffalo?
- Buffalo receives an average of 183 sunny days per year.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Buffalo by month?
- January: 7 sunny days
- February: 7 sunny days
- March: 11 sunny days
- April: 14 sunny days
- May: 17 sunny days
- June: 19 sunny days
- July: 22 sunny days
- August: 21 sunny days
- September: 19 sunny days
- October: 15 sunny days
- November: 8 sunny days
- December: 6 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Buffalo?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+2°C+3°+1°BuffaloMonday, 11+36°F+38°+33°BuffaloMonday, 11
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+2°C+3°+1°BuffaloMonday, 11
Tuesday +5° +1° Wednesday +2° -1° Thursday +5° -1° Friday +7° +4° Saturday +6° +1° Sunday +8° +1°+36°F+38°+33°BuffaloMonday, 11 Tuesday +42° +33° Wednesday +36° +31° Thursday +41° +31° Friday +44° +39° Saturday +42° +34° Sunday +46° +33°
Customizable colorsGet Widget