Weather and hotels for a week in Bangor, ME, United States
7-day weather forecast for Bangor
booked.net offers an accurate weather forecast in any other city around the globe and helps to book the hotel you are looking for.
Searching for an accurate weather forecast in Bangor for today?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +21ºC and the minimum +9ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the south at 2.50 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1026 hPa with 62% of humidity, and 87% of cloudiness.
Looking for an accurate weather forecast in Bangor for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for September 30: +9ºC and the highest temperature: +22ºC.
South winds at 1.67 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 62%.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1023 hPa and 89% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA travelers for Bangor, United States
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city of Bangor?
Bangor, Maine is known for its natural beauty, historic architecture, and outdoor activities. Visitors can explore the city's many parks and trails, attend cultural events and concerts, and indulge in Maine's famous seafood. Some popular attractions include the Cole Land Transportation Museum, the Maine Discovery Museum, and the Bangor Waterfront.
2. When is the best time to visit the city?
The best time to visit Bangor is during the summer months (June-August) when temperatures are warm and there are many outdoor events and festivals. Fall (September-November) is also a great time to visit to see the foliage.
3. What events should travelers attend in Bangor?
Some notable events in Bangor include the American Folk Festival, the Maine State Fair, and the Greater Bangor Open Golf Tournament.
4. What hotels do you recommend and why?
- The Charles Inn: This historic hotel is located in the heart of downtown Bangor and offers comfortable rooms with modern amenities.
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangor: This hotel is located just minutes from the airport and offers spacious rooms and a fitness center.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Bangor is during the summer months (June-August) while the low season is during the winter months (December-February).
6. What temperature does Bangor experience throughout the year?
The average temperature in Bangor is around 50 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year.
7. What is the temperature in Bangor by month?
- January: 18°F
- February: 20°F
- March: 28°F
- April: 41°F
- May: 54°F
- June: 64°F
- July: 69°F
- August: 68°F
- September: 59°F
- October: 47°F
- November: 35°F
- December: 23°F
8. How many rainy days does Bangor experience?
Bangor experiences an average of 121 rainy days per year.
9. How many rainy days does Bangor experience by month?
- January: 11
- February: 9
- March: 12
- April: 13
- May: 12
- June: 11
- July: 10
- August: 9
- September: 11
- October: 13
- November: 14
- December: 16
10. How many sunny days does Bangor experience?
Bangor experiences an average of 166 sunny days per year.
11. How many sunny days does Bangor experience by month?
- January: 9
- February: 10
- March: 11
- April: 11
- May: 11
- June: 12
- July: 13
- August: 12
- September: 10
- October: 9
- November: 7
- December: 5
We hope this helps with your travel plans to Bangor, Maine!.
Looking for a place to stay in Bangor?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+16°C+20°+9°BangorFriday, 29+62°F+67°+49°BangorFriday, 29
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+16°C+20°+9°BangorFriday, 29
Saturday +22° +9° Sunday +25° +10° Monday +24° +14° Tuesday +28° +13° Wednesday +28° +15° Thursday +27° +15°+62°F+67°+49°BangorFriday, 29 Saturday +72° +48° Sunday +76° +50° Monday +75° +57° Tuesday +82° +55° Wednesday +83° +59° Thursday +81° +58°
Customizable colorsGet Widget