Weather forecast and hotel reservation in Azusa, CA, United States
7-day weather forecast for Azusa
booked.net provides an accurate weather forecast for a week in any city around the globe.
Searching for an accurate weather forecast in Azusa for today?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +13ºC and the minimum +7ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the south-southwest at 3.06 km/h.
It's forecasted 63% of humidity, followed by 1014 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 57% of cloudiness.
We anticipate breezeless weather with moderate rain followed by 10.72 mm of precipitation.
So don't go outside without your umbrella.
Looking for an accurate weather forecast in Azusa for tomorrow?
Maximum temperature tomorrow near +18ºC and minimum temperature near +7ºC.
Average humidity 63%. Average winds will be south-southwest at 3.33 km/h.
It’s followed by 1021 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 9% cloud coverage.
Q: What is interesting about Azusa, USA and when is the best time to visit?
Azusa is a small city in Los Angeles County, California, with plenty of interesting things for travelers. It is best to visit from March to May or from September to November when the temperature is mild and the crowds are fewer. Some of the interesting places to visit are:
- Azusa Pacific University - a private Christian university with beautiful architecture and a serene atmosphere.
- Irwindale Event Center - a major attraction with thrilling car races, concerts, and exhibitions.
- Azusa Canyon - showcasing breathtaking views of the San Gabriel Mountains and offering hiking, camping, and wildlife observation.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Azusa, USA?
Azusa hosts several exciting events throughout the year. Some of the must-attend events include:
- Cinco de Mayo Festival (May) - a celebration of Mexican culture with traditional foods, music, and dancing.
- Memorial Day Celebration (May) - a tribute to fallen soldiers with parades, concerts, and speeches.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (December) - a festive event where the city's central district is adorned with thousands of sparkling lights.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels in Azusa, USA and explain why they are good choices?
- Super 8 by Wyndham Azusa: This budget-friendly hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, free breakfast and Wi-Fi, and a prime location near downtown Azusa.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area: This upscale hotel features elegant rooms with mountain views, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant.
Q: What is the high and low season for Azusa, USA?
Summer is the high season in Azusa, and the low season is winter.
Q: What is the temperature like in Azusa, USA during the year?
The temperature in Azusa, USA is warm and temperate throughout the year, with an average annual temperature of 63°F (17°C).
Q: What is the temperature like in Azusa, USA by month?
- January: high 68°F (20°C), low 44°F (7°C)
- February: high 71°F (22°C), low 46°F (8°C)
- March: high 74°F (23°C), low 49°F (9°C)
- April: high 78°F (26°C), low 52°F (11°C)
- May: high 83°F (28°C), low 56°F (13°C)
- June: high 89°F (32°C), low 60°F (16°C)
- July: high 94°F (34°C), low 64°F (18°C)
- August: high 94°F (34°C), low 64°F (18°C)
- September: high 90°F (32°C), low 60°F (16°C)
- October: high 82°F (28°C), low 53°F (12°C)
- November: high 74°F (23°C), low 46°F (8°C)
- December: high 68°F (20°C), low 43°F (6°C)
Q: How many rainy days are there in Azusa, USA?
Azusa receives an average of 21 inches of rain annually and approximately 35 rainy days per year.
Q: How many rainy days are there in Azusa, USA by month?
- January: 6 rainy days
- February: 6 rainy days
- March: 5 rainy days
- April: 2 rainy days
- May: 1 rainy day
- June: 1 rainy day
- July: 0 rainy days
- August: 0 rainy days
- September: 1 rainy day
- October: 2 rainy days
- November: 4 rainy days
- December: 8 rainy days
Q: How many sunny days are there in Azusa, USA?
Azusa has an average of 285 sunny days per year.
Q: How many sunny days are there in Azusa, USA by month?
- January: 23 sunny days
- February: 23 sunny days
- March: 26 sunny days
- April: 28 sunny days
- May: 29 sunny days
- June: 29 sunny days
- July: 31 sunny days
- August: 31 sunny days
- September: 29 sunny days
- October: 28 sunny days
- November: 24 sunny days
- December: 22 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Azusa?
We can recommend Super 8 By Wyndham Azusa rated 6.4 or Home2 Suites Azusa rated 7.8 for a stay. More hotels in Azusa. You can also choose cabins or motels in Azusa.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+12°C+13°+7°AzusaThursday, 30See 7-Day Forecast+53°F+55°+44°AzusaThursday, 30See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+12°C+13°+7°AzusaThursday, 30
Friday +18° +7° Saturday +21° +11° Sunday +19° +11° Monday +12° +8° Tuesday +14° +6° Wednesday +17° +8°See 7-Day Forecast+53°F+55°+44°AzusaThursday, 30 Friday +64° +45° Saturday +70° +51° Sunday +67° +52° Monday +54° +46° Tuesday +57° +43° Wednesday +63° +46°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Follow the link to get a free weather widget for your website!