Astor, FL (United States): Weather forecast and hotel booking for a week
7-day weather forecast for Astor
booked.net provides an accurate weather forecast for one week in any city around the globe.
Searching for an accurate weather forecast in Astor for today?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +22ºC and the minimum +7ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the northeast at 3.61 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 62% of humidity, 97% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1025 hPa.
Looking for an accurate weather forecast in Astor for tomorrow?
Maximum daytime temperature for March 22: +28ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +14ºC.
It’s forecasted 62% of humidity, followed with southeast winds.
Cloud coverage will be 29% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1025 hPa.
Need an accurate weather forecast for this weekend in Astor?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be +18ºC and the highest temperature will be near +30ºC.
It’s forecasted 62% of humidity, followed by west-southwest winds.
1014 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 37% cloud coverage.
FAQ for USA Travelers for Astor in United States
Q: What is interesting when you travel to Astor?
A: Astor is a charming city that offers plenty of attractions and outdoor activities. Visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the St. John's River or explore the nearby state parks like Alexander Springs and Lake George. Astor is also known for its rich history, which can be explored at the many local museums and historic sites.
Q: When is the best time to visit the city?
A: The best time to visit Astor is from September to November, and March to May, when the weather is mild and the crowds are smaller. However, some visitors prefer to visit during the summer months to take advantage of the many outdoor activities available.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Astor?
A: Astor offers a variety of festivals and events throughout the year. The Astor Holiday Boat Parade in December is a popular event, as well as the Astor Easter Parade, which takes place in spring. The Annual Astor Crab Fest and the Astor Paddle Adventure Race are also popular and fun events.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels and explain why they need to choose these hotels?
A: Some of the best hotels in Astor include:
- Blackwater Inn: This hotel offers beautiful views of the St. John's River, comfortable rooms, and a great restaurant. It's also conveniently located near many of Astor's attractions.
- Castaways on the River: This hotel offers riverfront cabins, a private marina, and a restaurant. It's a great choice for those looking for a relaxing getaway.
- The Ann Stevens House: This charming bed and breakfast offers comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast. It's a great choice for those looking for a more intimate and personalized experience.
Q: What is the high and low season for this city?
A: The high season in Astor is from December to February and the low season is from June to August.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Astor?
A: The average temperature in Astor ranges from a high of 90°F (32°C) in summer to a low of 50°F (10°C) in winter.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Astor by month?
- January: High 68°F (20°C) - Low 42°F (6°C)
- February: High 71°F (22°C) - Low 44°F (7°C)
- March: High 77°F (25°C) - Low 50°F (10°C)
- April: High 82°F (28°C) - Low 55°F (13°C)
- May: High 88°F (31°C) - Low 64°F (18°C)
- June: High 91°F (33°C) - Low 72°F (22°C)
- July: High 92°F (33°C) - Low 74°F (23°C)
- August: High 91°F (33°C) - Low 74°F (23°C)
- September: High 88°F (31°C) - Low 70°F (21°C)
- October: High 81°F (27°C) - Low 61°F (16°C)
- November: High 74°F (23°C) - Low 50°F (10°C)
- December: High 69°F (20°C) - Low 43°F (6°C)
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Astor?
A: The average number of rainy days in Astor is around 120 per year.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Astor by month?
- January: 10 rainy days
- February: 8 rainy days
- March: 9 rainy days
- April: 8 rainy days
- May: 11 rainy days
- June: 14 rainy days
- July: 16 rainy days
- August: 16 rainy days
- September: 14 rainy days
- October: 8 rainy days
- November: 7 rainy days
- December: 8 rainy days
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Astor?
A: Astor receives an average of 238 sunny days per year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Astor by month?
- January: 15 sunny days
- February: 18 sunny days
- March: 19 sunny days
- April: 21 sunny days
- May: 22 sunny days
- June: 21 sunny days
- July: 20 sunny days
- August: 19 sunny days
- September: 20 sunny days
- October: 23 sunny days
- November: 22 sunny days
- December: 20 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Astor?
Our recommendation is Big River Marina & Lodge with rating 7.0 in Astor. More hotels in Astor. You are free to choose motels or cabins.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+21°C+22°+7°AstorTuesday, 21See 7-Day Forecast+70°F+72°+45°AstorTuesday, 21See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+21°C+22°+7°AstorTuesday, 21
Wednesday +28° +14° Thursday +29° +15° Friday +31° +16° Saturday +30° +18° Sunday +31° +15° Monday +33° +17°See 7-Day Forecast+70°F+72°+45°AstorTuesday, 21 Wednesday +83° +57° Thursday +85° +60° Friday +88° +61° Saturday +87° +64° Sunday +87° +58° Monday +91° +62°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Looking for a weather widget for your website? Get one for free!