Agartala (India): Weather and hotel reservations for a week
7-day weather forecast for Agartala
booked.net offers a current weather forecast in any other city worldwide and helps to book the hotel you are looking for.
Need a current weather forecast for today in Agartala?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +38ºC and +27ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the south-southeast at 4.72 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 44% of humidity, 18% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1004 hPa.
We anticipate breezy weather with moderate rain and 1.26 mm of precipitation.
So don’t leave home without your umbrella.
Interested in a current weather in Agartala for tomorrow?
Maximum temperature tomorrow near +40ºC and minimum temperature near +26ºC.
Average humidity 44%. Average winds will be south at 4.72 km/h.
It’s followed by 1006 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 23% cloud coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions on Traveling to Agartala, India
Q. What is interesting for travelers to see and do in Agartala?
A. Agartala, the capital city of Tripura, India, is a fascinating mix of historical and natural attractions. Some interesting places to visit include:
- Ujjayanta Palace: a beautiful palace museum built in the Indo-European style
- Neermahal Palace: a stunning water palace located in the middle of Rudrasagar Lake
- Jagannath Temple: a colorful temple with intricate carvings and a unique architectural style
- Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary: a lush forest area with many species of birds and animals
- Bhuvaneswari Temple: a temple dedicated to Goddess Durga
Q. What is the best time to visit Agartala?
A. The best time to visit Agartala is during the winter months from November to February when the weather is cool and pleasant.
Q. What events should travelers attend in Agartala?
A. Some popular events and festivals in Agartala include:
- Durga Puja: a major Hindu festival celebrated in October or November with much pomp and splendor
- Rash Mela: a traditional tribal festival held in November or December
- Tripura Tourism Festival: a cultural festival held in January or February showcasing the best of Tripura's arts, crafts, and cuisine
Q. What hotels would you recommend for travelers to Agartala?
A. Some good options for hotels in Agartala are:
- Ginger Agartala: a comfortable budget hotel located near the airport
- Hotel Welcome Palace: a mid-range hotel with clean, spacious rooms and friendly staff
- The Sonar Tori: a luxury hotel with beautiful views of the city and excellent amenities
Q. What is the high and low season for Agartala?
A. The high season for Agartala is from November to February, while the low season is from June to September.
Q. What is the temperature during the year in Agartala?
A. The temperature in Agartala ranges from a high of 35°C in the summer to a low of 5°C in the winter.
Q. What is the temperature during the year in Agartala by month?
A. The temperature in Agartala by month is as follows:
- January: 12°C - 25°C
- February: 15°C - 28°C
- March: 20°C - 33°C
- April: 24°C - 36°C
- May: 25°C - 37°C
- June: 25°C - 35°C
- July: 25°C - 33°C
- August: 25°C - 33°C
- September: 24°C - 33°C
- October: 20°C - 31°C
- November: 15°C - 28°C
- December: 13°C - 25°C
Q. How many rainy days are there in Agartala?
A. Agartala receives an average of 2200 mm of rainfall annually with an average of 135 rainy days.
Q. What is the number of rainy days in Agartala by month?
A. The number of rainy days in Agartala by month is as follows:
- January: 1
- February: 1
- March: 3
- April: 8
- May: 13
- June: 20
- July: 21
- August: 19
- September: 15
- October: 7
- November: 2
- December: 1
Q. How many sunny days are there in Agartala?
A. Agartala receives an average of 219 sunny days annually.
Q. What is the number of sunny days in Agartala by month?
A. The number of sunny days in Agartala by month is as follows:
- January: 10
- February: 10
- March: 11
- April: 13
- May: 13
- June: 11
- July: 10
- August: 10
- September: 12
- October: 13
- November: 11
- December: 11.
Looking for a place to stay in Agartala?
We can recommend Hotel Sonar Tori in Agartala (rating: 7.0) for a pleasant stay. You can also choose more hotels in Agartala.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+37°C+38°+27°AgartalaFriday, 02See 7-Day Forecast+99°F+101°+80°AgartalaFriday, 02See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+37°C+38°+27°AgartalaFriday, 02
Saturday +40° +26° Sunday +40° +27° Monday +40° +27° Tuesday +40° +27° Wednesday +40° +27° Thursday +41° +27°See 7-Day Forecast+99°F+101°+80°AgartalaFriday, 02 Saturday +103° +79° Sunday +104° +81° Monday +105° +80° Tuesday +105° +80° Wednesday +104° +80° Thursday +106° +80°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Need to embed a weather forecast to your website? Check this out!