Destination Sequim Washington
- site map
- Visiting Sequim
- Contact Us
Now is the time to plan your 2011 getaway to Sequim! Take a brisk walk along the Discovery Trail and enjoy the panoramic views of the majestic snow-capped Olympic mountains. Elk, swans, Canadian geese, and more are just waiting for you in Sunny Sequim!
Sequim offers small-town charm with big city amenities. You will find unsurpassed natural beauty and a unique Northwest identity alongside the conveniences of large retail stores and coffee shops with high speed Internet. You will find one-of-a-kind gift shops, murals, antiques, galleries and intriguing restaurants ranging from four-star establishments to roadside stands.
The soaring Olympic Mountains grace the city’s southern border and the waters of the Strait of Juan de Fuca create a northern boundary. Sequim’s ideal weather is the envy of other coastal towns and all of Western Washington.
For a true taste of the region, visit Sequim Open Aire Market where local growers sell produce and artisans sell their handcrafted items. You might also want to bring a bucket to pick berries. Julia Child said the best berries in the world are grown on the Olympic Peninsula. Take the bucket again and hit the beach for some clam digging. Sequim is also famous for the flavorful native Dungeness crab. After you picked up your berries and crab go visit one of the thirty lavender farms open most of the summer. U-pick your own bundles and savor the beautiful fields of different lavender varities.
Be sure to pack your bike, kayak, golf clubs, and binoculars to further enjoy our lush valley. With your bike you can experience the Olympic Discovery Trail from Sequim to Port Angeles. Kayak from one of the local boat launches or public beaches and tour Sequim or Dungeness Bay. Golf one of the three lush golf courses. View our many species of birds with or without your binoculars.
Delight in Sequim's charm by shopping downtown or dine in one of our fine restaurants.
The best hotels and places to stay in the Sequim, recommended by tourists and visitors
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
- Sequim Bay Lodge
- Olympic View Inn
- Red Lion Inn & Suites At Olympic National Park
- Lost Mountain Lodge
- Econo Lodge Washington Harbor
- Juan De Fuca Cottages
- Sundowner Motel Sequim
- Greenhouse Inn By The Bay
- Sequim West Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites At Olympic National Park
- Great House Motel
- Bond Ranch Retreat
- Peaceful Farm Rental In Sequim
- 7 Cedars Hotel & Casino
- Quiet Sequim Home - Walk To Dining And Festivals!
- Bonne Chance Cottage
- Waterfront Home - Easy Access To Olympic Peninsula
- Olympic Railway Inn
- French Country Charm In Sequim
- Victorian Home On Lavender Farm With Mtn Views!
- Sequim Madrona House By Beaches And Trails!
- Spacious Home With Yard, 20 Miles To Olympic Np
- Lavender Dreams
- Sunny Sequim Apt, 24 Mi To Olympic Natl Park
- Sequim Cottage About 15 Mi To Olympic Natl Park
- Japanese Teahouse With Wraparound Deck And Garden View
- Serene Sequim Retreat With Deck Pets Welcome!
- Sequim Condo Olympic Discovery Trail Access!
- Charming Sequim House With Olympic Peninsula Views!
- Sequim Cottage With Panoramic Olympic Mtn Views!
- Downtown Sequim Cottage
- Sequim Bay Serenity
There’s always something to see and do in Sunny Sequim!
We hope you will start planning your visit to Sequim today, we look forward to welcoming you!
Stop by to see us at the
Sequim~Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce Visitor Information Center
located at 1192 E. Washington
or call (360) 683-6197.
- View Web Cams in Sequim and the Olympic Peninsula.
- Visiting Sequim
- Contact Us