There are several good options for an economy traveler to Caracas, such as Hotel Beethoven or Mariani International Tower. Hotel Gran Galaxie is a 3-star choice that is only 25 minutes' walk from La Terraza del Ateneo. Apartosuite Sabana Grande is a budget-friendly apartment that is a 10-minute walk from Los Símbolos (L3) subway station.
|🏨 Caracas hotels with free airport shuttle||23|
|👛 Lowest price||14 USD|
|✍️ Hotels Reviews||526|
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Caracas?
Best cheap hotels in Caracas
Caracas airports & Subway stations
Venezuela Marriott Hotel Playa Grande is a 5-star hotel 1.3 miles from Simon Bolivar airport, which features an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a swimming pool.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
To be close to Iglesia de Santa Teresa, stay at Hotel El Limon, a 3-star hotel situated directly in the city center.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Caracas
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartment In A Nice Place With Services is an affordable apartment for families situated next to Templo Nacional Don Bosco, with room rates from 20US$. We have great B&B accommodation options, such as Apartamento Tipo Estudio with a room rate from 250US$. If you're traveling with your family, there are 3 hotels in Caracas that offer family-friendly amenities, Las Americas or Cayena Caracas are only a few to mention. For those who enjoy recreation, there are 9 hotels in Caracas, Pestana Caracas or Hotel Alex among them.
City Guide: Discover the best of Caracas
A modern metropolis with a vibrant life-style, Caracas is the political, economic and cultural capital of Venezuela.
Caracas is a city where tradition goes hand in hand with modernism; the city with the modern skyscrapers, excellent transport system and refined culture. Here you will find world-class museums, from the Natural Science Museum to the Fine Arts Museum. You will learn that the hero of Hispanic America Simon Bolivar was born in Caracas, and will be able to visit his birthplace. You will see marvelous historical buildings and beautiful parks. Also the city provides a vast choice of high-class restaurants offering Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Indian, French, Italian, Spanish and Mexican cuisine; and shopping centers for every taste, including Centro Comercial Sambil, one of the largest shopping malls in South America.
Caracas boasts beautiful weather all year long. Come to the capital of Venezuela any time of the year and enjoy the mild climate and the best hotels of Caracas. Book the cheapest hotels in Caracas or the most luxurious ones at Booked.net and save money.
Busy life in Caracas starts in the center of the city. Begin your journey at the Plaza Bolivar with a monument to famous liberator. From the plaza head to historic colonial district and you will find the house where Simon Bolivar was born in 1783; the Church of San Francisco from the 1570, built in the colonial style with elements of neoclassical; and fascinating Catedral de Caracas from the 17th century. From the Plaza Morelos set off for shopping, visit Museo de Bellas Artes, Galeria de Arte Nacional and Museo Sacro. Spend time in the fabulous Avila Park 7400 feet above Caracas. You can walk the beautiful trails and climb to the top of the hill or take a cable car and get the most stunning views. If you’re looking for good nightlife, the most popular districts with the best night spots are Las Mercedes and La Castellana.
Other attractions include:
- Federal Capitol is located at the corner of Plaza Bolivar. Boasting the imposing golden domes and neoclassical pediments, the building is an example of Caracas’ finest architecture
- Imposing National Pantheon serves as a resting place for eminent Venezuelans such as Simon Bolivar, scientist Agostino Codazzi, poet Juan Antonio Perez Bonalde, President Guzman Blanco and many more
- The Children’s Museum is a unique place where children can learn more about science, technology, culture and arts in a didactic way. The most interesting attraction is the Planetarium
- The Museum of Colonial art is located in an elegant country mansion Quinta Anauco. The exhibitions include beautiful furniture and household articles; and interesting works of art
- East Park is the largest park in Caracas. It’s the beautiful place where you can have a picnic, play sports, visit the snake house and cactus garden
- Angel Falls is the highest waterfall in the world. Its breathtaking beauty is definitely worth seeing
Caracas has numerous events, which attract numerous tourists from around the world. Semana Santa or the Holy Week is important religious holiday in Venezuela with the processions reenacting the Last Days of Christ and the resurrection on Easter Sunday. Carnival is a big Latin America festival famous worldwide. Visit Caracas during the Carnival to enjoy numerous parades, concerts and outstanding street performances.
A modern city with countless attractions, Caracas will easily become one of your favorite cities in the world. Stay in the best hotels in Caracas. Booked.net will help you find the cheapest hotel in Caracas or the most luxurious one at the lowest price in the web.