58 hotels in McAllen, Texas
Search the best hotels and places to stay in McAllen
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Your booking experience in McAllen
Budget hotels in McAllen
Proximity to public transport
Wyndham Garden Mcallen At La Plaza Mall is set a 15-minute walking distance from McAllen-Miller International airport.
Convenience of staying in the city center
To enjoy McAllen without a car book a hotel like La Copa Inn Mcallen, an family-run venue in the heart of the highly walkable downtown.
Foodies should consider staying in hotels such as Fiesta Inn Mcallen, which is a 4-star hotel situated near Chase Texas Tower as well as amidst a plethora of restaurants, like Casa Del Taco. Select a hotel near McAllen Convention Center, such as Homewood Suites By Hilton Mcallen and Springhill Suites Mcallen Convention Center, situated only a 15-minute walk away.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Those wishing to stay in a boutique hotel near Maternidad Emanuel can choose from La Copa Hotel and Courtyard Mcallen Airport. If other hotels aren't what you're looking for, try Texas Inn And Suites Mcallen or Super 8 Mcallen - the reliable hotels near Old Hidalgo Pumphouse Museum and World Birding Center.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Those who are seeking comfy B&Bs can stop by Fantasyland Skate Ctr, where they will find Best Stay In Mcallen with complimentary parking and free private parking. A good business hotel is Motel 6 Mcallen, which features free self-parking and an outdoor swimming pool. If you are a nature lover, a resort hotel like Drury Suites Mcallen in the vicinity of parks and a botanical garden is a good accommodation choice in McAllen.
McALLEN is located at the southern tip of Texas and is the second largest city in the Rio Grande Valley, United States.
The southern part of the city lies within a five-minute drive to the US-Mexico border and just an hours' drive to South Padre Island and the Gulf of Mexico. McAllen is often referred to as the City of Palms. You will be impressed by how energetic people in McAllen are. The city is especially popular among Mexican tourists who flock here all-year round.
McAllen hotels are numerous. Booked.net has a great selection of hotels from economical options to luxury hotels for any budget, taste and purpose of stay.
McAllen has a number of places to attend when visiting the city. The most popular tourist sights include:
- Basilica Of Our Lady Of San Juan Del Valle, a stunning church built in 1920, as a small wooden chapel in San Juan
- Hidalgo Pumphouse Museum constructed in the early 20th century. The pumphouse irrigates 70,000 acres of land in the area
- International Museum of Art & Science exposes collection of Latin American and European art from the 16th to 19th centuries. Here you can see antique stained glass, as well as attend an educational children's exhibit
- McAllen Heritage Center Historical Museum records the history of the city from the early times of its development
- Museum of South Texas History is located not far from McAllen and provides an insight into the history of the Rio Grande Valley and other parts of South Texas
Looking for fruit? Head for Klement's Grove, where you can also taste homemade citrus juices. Quinta Mazatlan is an interesting spot to see. It has a house on its territory and 15 acres of land around it. This is a place to see local nature with different species of plants. Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge spreads over 2,088 acres along the Rio Grande River. Here you can also see local plant and animals life, as well as enjoy a picnic on a sunny day. For amusements, visit the Zone. Here you can play mini golf, various video games, go carts and do many other exciting things. McAllen is the place to watch birds since the place has over 500 species of birds.
There is no need to look further than Booked.net to book a McAllen hotel. Please check the website for full information regarding McAllen hotels, photos as well as guests’ reviews.