Ocean City in Maryland has a nickname “The White Marlin Capital of the World”. With a long history of fishing, the town boasts with the rich takes of billfish, tuna, marlin and more. You can also try your luck and catch the largest tuna during one of the most famous fishing tournaments in the world, the White Marlin Open. There are many more reasons to visit this Atlantic Ocean resort town in Maryland, United States.
10 mile long white-sand beach and warm friendly water attract millions of tourists from America and around the world. Numerous water activities such as swimming, surfing, scuba diving, or just relaxing on the beach are just a part of the whole picture. Add the world-famous Boardwalk with the multitude of restaurants and cafés, shops, hotels and condominiums; and you will get an excellent American seaside resort for the whole family.
Ocean City attracts numerous tourists from United States and other counties all year around. To get the perfect deals on the hotels plan your trip in advance with Booked.net. We will help you find the cheapest hotel in Ocean City or the most luxurious one at the lowest possible price.
First thing you should hurry to explore is the cleanest white-sand beach and inviting water of Atlantic Ocean. You will find attractions for every member of your family from the youngest to the oldest one. There are so many things you can do: swimming and sunbathing, playing volleyball, surfing and riding a jet ski, scuba diving and parasailing. Take a stroll on the Boardwalk where hundreds of people walk day and night.
Your kids will be excited to try out the Trimper’s Rides and rides in the Jolly Roger Amusement Park; you will find jewelry, beach wear and surf equipment in the numerous stores as well as the fantastic souvenirs; and the whole family will have the perfect snack in the various restaurants for any taste. And after a long happy day marvel at the inimitable in its beauty sunset, that will surely become one of your best memories.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, located on the Boardwalk, houses a unique collection of the odd things from around the world. The museum exhibits over 500 curious items throughout 12 galleries.
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum, built in 1891, houses exceptional collection dedicated to the history of life saving as well as nautical and resort town history.
- Wheels of Yesterday is an interesting museum of the old cars. During a tour friendly guide will give you informative description of exhibits and answer all your questions.
- Frontier Town Western Theme Park is a great place for the whole family. Enjoy authentic western town where you can visit western saloon and ride the stagecoach.
- Assateague Island National Seashore is located nine miles from Ocean City. Famous wild ponies, deer, foxes and thousands of birds can be found in this beautiful place.
Fun never ceases in Ocean City, fantastic events take place all year round. Well worth your attention are exciting Airshow with the military jet demonstrations and parachute team performance; multi-million dollar fishing tournament White Marlin Open; fabulous fireworks on 4th of July; spectacular Seaside Boat Show; and the biggest festival Sunfest with the delicious food, endless concerts and terrific crafts.
Ocean City with all its fun will definitely become one of your favorite vacation destinations. Make your trip unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. At our website book the cheapest hotels in Ocean City or the ones with luxuries and save money.