- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Sunnyvale?
Best cheap hotels in Sunnyvale
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
The Grand Hotel is a 10-minute walk to The Gateway of Dreams and comes with free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Sunnyvale
Elf Homes 2 Bedroom House On Bernardo Ave is a first-class luxury hotel situated 1.5 miles from Lace Museum and Guild. The 3-star Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale is a boutique hotel that offers a relaxing ambience and proximity to a valley, parks and mountains. The 3-star Comfort Inn is an option for those who prefer reliable service.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Sunnyvale, book a snug B&B near Kushner Electroplating School, such as Comfy Silicon Valley Apartment or Encasa. If you are here on business, Ramada By Wyndham Sunnyvale/Silicon Valley with rates from 187US$ and Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center where prices start at 174US$ are great options. Guests hoping to spend vacation relaxing in one of the Sunnyvale´s resorts may enjoy staying at Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel, situated within walking distance of a valley, parks and mountains.
City Guide: Discover the best of Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale is a city in California, which lies in the territory of Santa Clara County.
The city is often referred to as the heart of Silicon Valley due to a great number of the world’s famous IT-corporations located here, such as Apple, Google and eBay to name a few. Sunnyvale has a great location, within an hour's drive to the Pacific coast and boisterous San-Francisco. It is also in close proximity to redwood forests and Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. Sunnyvale is blessed with Mediterranean climate, thus offering its tourists mild winters and sunny summers, perfectly suitable for outdoor activities.
Sunnyvale houses various hotels for different purposes at various prices. Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Sunnyvale hotel to suit your budget and preferences. A wide range of options from low-cost to luxury can be found on the website.
Sunnyvale has a number of places worth seeing while in town. The most popular spots include;
- Sunnyvale Historical Museum, where you can learn about the city’s history starting from 1844
- Lace Museum, with a great collection of lace and record on its history
- Las Palmas Park, a perfect place for picnic or just a chill out at one of the cafes overlooking the pond. Here you can also see and hear wild parrots
- Home of Martin Murphy Jr t, a city landmark, house of the founder of Sunnyvale
- Shoreline Park in Mountain View, with stunning nature and numerous ocean and lake birds.
- Orchard Heritage Park, with a record of agricultural history and various farm equipments displayed
- Tech Museum where you can get access to digital art, computer animation and interactive exhibits to experiment with
The city houses nine-hole and 18-hole golf courses, mini golf course and a driving range. Shall you be looking for fresh fruits, vegetables or even handicrafts, go to the Sunnyvale Farmer's Market open every Saturday from 9am. Make you sure you attend the Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festival if it takes place during your stay. Downtown area houses various restaurants, shopping malls and of course theatres to attend.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net when looking for a Sunnyvale hotel. Whether you are travelling on business or just taking a short vacation, Booked.net has a wide range of hotels to suit the purpose of your stay. You are welcome to check the website and enjoy the best deals.