Flagstaff is always on the move.
Set on an interstate location in the incredible surroundings of the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff offers a multitude of recreation opportunities. Camping and hiking draws crowds of tourists from nearby Phoenix in summer, while snowboarding and skiing pack Flagstaff with tourists in winter.
As the best skiing resort in Arizona, Flagstaff is always busy. Thus, make your hotel reservation early at Booked.net. Be it a room in cheap hotel in Flagstaff or in luxury, we have them all at Booked.net. You can check out hotel offers with maps, photos and secure forms at Booked.net.
Flagstaff is more than natural beauty, but it is within driving distance to America's main treasures. It springs in all directions, covering 63.6sqmiles of total area with sharp tapestry from the Coconino National Forest, the San Francisco Peaks to the rugged deserts.
Its extreme setting has pushed Flagstaff to gaining a reputation of a resort to test your nerve. Since then, people across the world flock to Flagstaff seeking adventure. If snow bunnies are lured by the Arizona Snowbowl ski area, the main winter playground, backpackers can rent mountain bikes and ride up the slopes for the panoramic view of the Grand Canyon.
Away from the outdoors, Flagstaff has something to sample for culture buffs too. A visit to its downtown will bring you to a city undergoing a renaissance. Brick houses, narrow streets lined with old cafes and wonderful shops will make you doubt your assessment of Flagstaff as just a playground.
It's up to you how you explore the open spaces of Flagstaff, but sightseeing is a must there.
- Lowell Observatory, an astronomical research center where planet Pluto was discovered
- The Museum of Northern Arizona traces the history of Native American life and the natural history of the region
- The Arboretum at Flagstaff has the largest collections of high country wildflowers in America
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park was built in 1904 for one famous family in the area
- Arizona Historical Society-Pioneer Museum offers exhibits of the history of Flagstaff and northern Arizona
Any kind of attractions, night spots, more than 200 restaurants and various hotels blend together to shape Flagstaff as an exciting destination to experience with Booked.net.