Your booking experience in Alanya
We are delighted to present you with a cozy accommodation for your next travel in Alanya. Booked.net allows you to limit your search in Turkish Riviera by proximity to transport links and landmarks. We have cheap and luxury hotels with a comprehensive list of amenities and services together with other popular accommodation options which grant you an extensive base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Alanya
Travelers, who love sports, can select a budget Semiz Apart Hotel that offers to enjoy tennis, table tennis and darts. In case you're on a tight budget, stay at Alanya Princess Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from Alanya Government House.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Consider staying at Life Greenhill Tatil Koyu or Claddagh Court Holiday 4 Bedroom Apartment 15 to put you in the heart of the action of downtown. Alternatively, choose Alanya Deniz Villa, as it is only over 350 metres from the centre and offers its guests complimentary private parking and a free car park.
Foodies should consider staying in hotels such as Kleopatra Blue Hawai Hotel, which is a 3-star hotel located near Alanya Aquapark as well as amidst a plethora of restaurants, like Ravza Restaurant. To stay near Alanya Kalesi, think of booking a room at Seaport Hotel.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
For those travelers looking to indulge in a bit of luxury, the 5-star Sunprime C-Lounge (Adults Only) comes with an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and scuba diving. Lavinia Apart is within walking distance of Syedra Castle and boasts the romantic atmosphere of a boutique hotel. Labranda Alantur is a 5-star chain hotel that offers to try archery, basketball and golf.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Green Park is an affordable apartment for families located next to Lena & Kemal Tour, with room rates from 19US$. Oba Suites offers cozy B&B-style accommodation, complete with a sauna, a seasonal outdoor pool and a free private carpark. If you are on holiday with your family, stay at Gypsophila Holiday Village or Azak Hotel, which features facilities for the entire family. Arsi Hotel ia an elegant resort hotel set less than a 20-minute walk from Aqua Jasmine Spa & Hamam.
When nature was creating beauties, Alanya was blessed.
With one of the most beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean with sandy beaches, blue-turquoise water and picturesque mountains, Alanya is a place where the sun smiles on you.
This is one of those resorts that are simply doomed to be popular. First of all, because the swimming season is the longest in Turkey - in late April there are already swimmers in Alanya Bay, and only by November, do the beaches become empty.
Booked.net will help you to enjoy another important advantage of Alanya - cheap accommodation in hotels at lower prices than their counterparts at neighboring resorts.
You can select from a wide rage of hotels in Alanya from cheap to luxury at Booked.net.
Alanya can boast not only long beaches with golden sand than slope gently to the sea making it ideal for travel with children, but also many discos, bars, restaurants, its own amusement park and even the Water Planet Aquapark with 23 slides. But recreation at the sea is not the only reason to visit Alanya, which is full of natural attractions and historic heritage sights:
- Alanya Castle (Alanya Kalesi) – a medieval castle built on the remnants of earlier Byzantine era and Roman era fortifications in the 13th century (an open air museum)
- Red Tower (Kizil Kule) – peerless work of Seljuk architecture houses an ethnography museum. It is the biggest symbol of Turkish Maritime Reign.
- Tersane (dockyard) - remains of the finest examples of medieval military architecture - a medieval drydock built in 1221.
- Ataturk’s House and Museum - since 1935 has been preserved in its historic state and is a good example of the interior of a traditional Ottoman villa.
- Antique cities and ruins - both by the seaside and in the mountains there are many historical sites as Alanya was a cradle of civilizations, tribes, empires and since the beginning of 13th century it has been the cradle of Turks and their long-established and rich culture.
- Alanya caves – the area is filled with lots of underground beauties which used to be first human homes and later pirate shelters.
- Sapadere Canyon - magnificent natural beauty where you can see all shades of green
One should visit Alanya at least once in a lifetime to see its “nature of paradise”, enjoy the Mediterranean Sea from the famous Cleopatra Beach, the always warm and refreshing breeze, orange and lemon groves and cypress gardens. Stunning views of mountains rise over the emerald sea and motionless clouds at the foot of these mountains. The nature of Alanya means calmness, tranquility, beauty and purity. Experience it with a hotel through Booked.net.