For a smaller budget you will find 59 options in Alanya, such as Semiz Apart Hotel with rates from 21US$ that features a patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and diving. For accommodation near Ehl-i-Keyf, Alanya Princess Hotel is a budget-friendly option.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Alanya?
Best cheap hotels in Alanya
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Alanya
Klas Hotel Dom is a 4-star chic hotel with luxurious rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, an aqua park and beach volleyball. Krizantem is a chic 4-star boutique hotel that is within a 10-minute walk of albatross beach and set next to entertainment venues and taverns. Chain hotel you might consider is Labranda Alantur, within walking distance of Oktay Cebeci Cami, featuring 273US$.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartment In Olive City is a budget-friendly apartment in Alanya, also close to Cami. Lila Apart Hotel is a charming B&B that is only a 25-minute walk to Alanya Aquapark and adjacent to a castle, a tower and a museum. For those attending a business or corporate retreat in Alanya, Azak Hotel offers a sauna, a seasonal outdoor pool and table tennis. For those who enjoy recreation, there are 184 hotels in Alanya, Best House Apart 1 or Goldcity Hotel among them.
City Guide: Discover the best of Alanya
When nature was creating beauties, Alanya was blessed.
With one of the most beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean with sandy beaches, blue-turquoise water and picturesque mountains, Alanya is a place where the sun smiles on you.
This is one of those resorts that are simply doomed to be popular. First of all, because the swimming season is the longest in Turkey - in late April there are already swimmers in Alanya Bay, and only by November, do the beaches become empty.
Booked.net will help you to enjoy another important advantage of Alanya - cheap accommodation in hotels at lower prices than their counterparts at neighboring resorts.
You can select from a wide rage of hotels in Alanya from cheap to luxury at Booked.net.
Alanya can boast not only long beaches with golden sand than slope gently to the sea making it ideal for travel with children, but also many discos, bars, restaurants, its own amusement park and even the Water Planet Aquapark with 23 slides. But recreation at the sea is not the only reason to visit Alanya, which is full of natural attractions and historic heritage sights:
- Alanya Castle (Alanya Kalesi) – a medieval castle built on the remnants of earlier Byzantine era and Roman era fortifications in the 13th century (an open air museum)
- Red Tower (Kizil Kule) – peerless work of Seljuk architecture houses an ethnography museum. It is the biggest symbol of Turkish Maritime Reign.
- Tersane (dockyard) - remains of the finest examples of medieval military architecture - a medieval drydock built in 1221.
- Ataturk’s House and Museum - since 1935 has been preserved in its historic state and is a good example of the interior of a traditional Ottoman villa.
- Antique cities and ruins - both by the seaside and in the mountains there are many historical sites as Alanya was a cradle of civilizations, tribes, empires and since the beginning of 13th century it has been the cradle of Turks and their long-established and rich culture.
- Alanya caves – the area is filled with lots of underground beauties which used to be first human homes and later pirate shelters.
- Sapadere Canyon - magnificent natural beauty where you can see all shades of green
One should visit Alanya at least once in a lifetime to see its “nature of paradise”, enjoy the Mediterranean Sea from the famous Cleopatra Beach, the always warm and refreshing breeze, orange and lemon groves and cypress gardens. Stunning views of mountains rise over the emerald sea and motionless clouds at the foot of these mountains. The nature of Alanya means calmness, tranquility, beauty and purity. Experience it with a hotel through Booked.net.