There are several options in San Sebastián for the budget traveler to consider, Albergue Auberge Ulia Youth Hostel and Nicols are no-frills accommodations with room rates from 73US$ and 146US$ per night. Pension Kursaal apartment is an affordable choice that will put you within a 10-minute walk of the center. Hotel Donosti is an affordable choice that is only 20 minutes' walk from Clara Campoamor and comes with free self-parking and a rooftop terrace.
824 hotels in San Sebastian
Search the best hotels and places to stay in San Sebastian
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Your booking experience in San Sebastian
Budget hotels in San Sebastian
Proximity to public transport
Convenience of staying in the city center
In San Sebastián, several hotels lie within easy reach of the center, including Hotel Niza with rates starting from 144US$ and Welcome Gros Hotel Y Apartamentos where rates start at 224US$. To be only a 5-minute walk from the city center, stay at Kaixo Hostel. If you're visiting San Sebastián, it's perfect to stay in Antiguo district, which houses 5 hotels, such as Nh Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu or Hotel Ezeiza.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
For a luxury stay in San Sebastián, choose Nh San Sebastian Donosti in Antiguo district. For travelers seeking boutique accommodation in San Sebastián, choose Okako Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from the city center. If you would like to experience impeccable service, consider Arrizul Congress, which is a 10-minute walk from the city center.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
For those who prefer apartments, there are 44 places to stay in San Sebastián, such as Apartamentos Okendo and Pension Ondarra. Those who are seeking comfy B&Bs can stop by Monte Urgull, where they will find Olarain with a sauna, a golf course and a patio. Families traveling to San Sebastián could think about booking Palacio De Aiete in Antiguo district, which is in close proximity to Iesu. Make sure to choose Casual Del Jazz San Sebastian near Parking Txofre - a top-rated resort with views of the city.
San Sebastian lies on the southern coast of the Bay of Biscay in Spain.
The place is famous for its beautiful scenery and sandy beaches, music and film festivals, various entertainments and cultural sights. Even skiing in the Pyrenees becomes possible in this stunning place. San Sebastian is thus considered the summer capital of Spain.
San Sebastian hotels are in abundance and to make the right choice among all the options it might be worth searching on Booked.net. The website offers you a wide range of cost-effective options as well as swanky hotels.
Popular tourist sights are mainly located in the Old part of the city. This area is also packed with row upon row of bars, restaurants and cafes. Major attractions include:
- Baroque Church of Santa Maria built in the late 16th century. The church has twin towers and a great interior with glass windows
- Gothic Church of San Vicente, which is the oldest church in San Sebastian. It was built in the 16th century
- Museo de San Telemo , originally constructed as a convent, it houses a great collection of paintings and art pieces from the epoch of Renaissance till the 19th century
- Miramar Palace is a stunning fortress with adjoining park and gardens that used to be a Royal Palace of the Queen Maria Cristina
- Castle of the Holy Cross, located on the hill of Mount Urgull, dates back to the 13th century. From the castle you can enjoy the panoramic view of the city
- City Wall originally used to defend the city. Now only remains are left, and you can have a look at them on the Mount Urgull
If you fancy a breathtaking view of entire city and a bit of walking, Mount Urgull and Mount Igueldo are available for you. The Constitution Square is definitely worth a stroll. Middle-age balconies and stunning buildings overlook the square that used to be a bullfighting point. The most curious rented these rooms to get the closest possible to the center of action. You can get surf lessons on Zurriola beach, hike towards the statue of Christ, go kayaking, water skiing or just take it easy at an amusement park. The Old city is packed with high-style shops, haute-couture and great restaurants where you can try the finest Basque cuisine.
Make your trip unforgettable with Booked.net and choose the best option to suit your budget and demand. Various hotels from low-cost to luxury are available on the website.