Budget hotels like Costa De La Luz and 3-star Casa La Alberca offer accommodation under 66US$ and 105US$ per night. A short walk from Torre de Canela, Ayamonte is a good budget option for visitors of Huelva who would like to save up.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
Where to stay in Huelva?
Best cheap hotels in Huelva
Huelva airports & Subway stations
If you have an early or late flight in Huelva, you may prefer to stay near to Huelva (HEV-Huelva Train Station) airport at Virgen De La Cinta. If you want to remain flexible during your travel to Huelva, consider an apartment, such as Apartamento Centro Junto A Estacion, which is less than 10 minutes on foot from the Huelva railroad station from where you can explore the city.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you want to get the best out of Huelva, opt for Nh Luz Huelva, which puts you in the city center and offers a golf course, a patio and lawn tennis. If you are interested in tasting Spanish cuisine, make sure to choose a hotel next to El Rey del Pollo Asado restaurant, such as Hotel Costa De La Luz, which is also about 1500 feet from the center of Huelva.
Foodies should consider staying in hotels such as Exe Tartessos, which is a 4-star hotel situated near Asociacion de Viudas Nuestra Senora de la Esperanza as well as amidst a plethora of restaurants, like Pura Vida Ice Cream. For travelers who would like to visit Fuente Vieja during their stay in Huelva, select a hotel like Senator Huelva situated a 5-minute walk away.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Huelva
Ac Hotel Huelva is a luxury hotel within easy walking distance of Aulario Paolo Freire and it has facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a golf course.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Huelva with your family, select a cozy apartment in the city center, such as Puerto 9. 14 B&Bs in Huelva are available for booking, such as Village Luz Huelva or Huelva. Visitors traveling to Huelva with kids may wish to book La Rabida near Casa Natal Juan Ramon Jimenez, which has an outdoor swimming pool and complimentary private parking. La Malvasia will place you next to the beach and within close proximity of Casa del Rocio de Hotel Flamero about 1600 feet from Huelva city center.
City Guide: Discover the best of Huelva
Huelva is a capital for more reasons than one.
It is the capital of the Spanish jamon, beach vacations, golf courses, the pilgrimages of El Rocio, the history of discoveries of Columbus, flamenco and Mediterranean cuisine with wines of Condado de Huelva.
Every morning one can open their window and take in the beauty and charm of Huelva surrounded by two rivers Tinto and Odiel, revel its beautiful sunsets, the smell of jasmine and the salty ocean winds.
To sense Huelva - its nature, sea, cuisine, folklore, landscape, dance, and culture book a stay in a Huelva hotel - a wide selection of which you can find at Booked.net. From cheap hotels in Huevla to luxury check out our selection. Once you’ve booked your stay it’s time to explore.
Huelva offers several tourist attractions:
- The Provincial Museum which has a department of archeology. The museum displays paintings and art objects from different eras
- Columbus Museum has copies of the three famous ships of the pioneer on display.
- Alfonso Moret Park - is the largest city park in Andalusia, a suburban recreation area for residents of Huelva. It has a wonderful view of the nature park Marismas del Odiel
- To the east of the city is a statue in honor of Christopher Columbus, which was constructed in 1929 exactly on the spot where the two rivers meet, Odiel and Rio Tinto
- Also worth a visit is the bullring
- In Huelva there are also some beautiful sacred buildings: the Cathedral of La Merced, the San Predro Church, the Concepcion church, sanctuary of Nuestra Senora and de la Sinto, all built in the 15th - 18th centuries
Soft landscapes, warm streets, flamenco and seagulls over the Atlantic Ocean – all these attract tourists to this quiet town in Andalusia.