Delightful beaches with fine white sand, luxurious hotels and surprisingly unspoiled nature, this is the beauty of Huatulco. Located on the Pacific coast in the Mexican state Oaxaca, Huatulco is the newest resort and the very promising one. The main attractions of Huatulco are its fabulous nine bays, four of which are ecologically preserved, and thirty six outstanding beaches, many of them are untouched and pristine. Here you will find the perfect harmony and inner peace, enjoying the virgin nature of the tropical rain forest, inviting warm water of the Pacific Ocean and deserted beaches. For the total relaxation take the yoga classes on the Santa Cruz where the sounds of the ocean and the singing of the tropical birds will accompany your pleasurable exercises. This will give you enough energy to enjoy the water activities.
The eco tourist destination has a variety of the hotels to suit every pocket. From the cheapest hotels in Huatulco to the luxury villas and 5 stars hotels you will find the best deals at Booked.net. In our vast database book the hotels directly and save money.
Explore the abundant flora and fauna of Huatulco. Set off on the ecological tour around the area. You can do it on the horseback, by bike or take a guided rafting tour. Discover the mystery of the wildlife in the virgin tropical forest on the jungle tour. Visit the agro-ecological development Hagia Sofia, overflowing with the fruit trees, fantastic butterflies, colorful birds and many more. Explore the beautiful half-deserted bays and beaches, where you can relax and get a perfect tan or try the numerous water activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, windsurfing or parasailing. Scuba diving is excellent in Huatulco, for it boasts with the stunning sites and the colorful diversity of the underwater life. Come back on Earth and buy hand-made souvenirs in the little stores and shopping centers, then try the delicious fresh food in the local restaurants.
- Hagia Sofia is an unforgettable experience for the whole family. See the colorful diversity of flora and fauna, listen to the birds and smell the irresistible blossoming fruit trees.
- Magic falls and coffee plantations are the part of the impressive tour. Try the excellent coffee from the place where it actually grows, then jump in the refreshing water of the beautiful waterfall.
- Fishing tour in Huatulco will bring you lots of fun. You have a real chance to catch something special and feel the real hunter. The fish will be cooked right away, so bon appétit!
- Jungle tour will take you to the virgin sites of the tropical forest.
- The golf course in Huatulco is something different. The great course is deep but narrow, as a result the game will be challenging.
The peaceful resort Huatulco houses interesting events. One of the celebrations is the Fiesta del Mar with the music, dance and active games. Another one is the international music festival which takes place on the beautiful beaches of Huatulco and established to raise the awareness about the ecological and environmental problems. You should also visit the popular Sailfish Fishing Tournament which attracts hundreds of participants from around the world.
The perfect time to visit Huatulco is between November and February when it’s dry and the temperature is the most comfortable. Make the journey to the tropical paradise unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. Find the cheapest hotels in Huatulco and the most luxurious one at the best possible price at Booked.net.