Your booking experience in Ulm
Budget hotels in Ulm
A more budget-friendly alternative would be Hotel Am Rathaus - Hotel Reblaus, which is 3-star accommodation with room rates from 95US$. Hotel Ulmer Spatz is a budget hotel that will place you 5 minutes' walk from the center. A short walk from Aussichtsturm Michelsberg, Hotel Garni Lehrertal is a good budget option for visitors of Ulm who would like to save up.
Proximity to public transport
Convenience of staying in the city center
For those wishing to immerse themselves in Ulm's key tourist attractions, Akzent Hotel Roter Lowe and Centro Hotel Stern in downtown are ideal choices. If you would like to stay in a neighborhood near restaurants like Stephans-Stuben, book a hotel in Neu-Ulm district, such as Barfusser Hotel or Orange Hotel Und Apartments.
If you're a first-time visitor to Ulm, you might opt for a stay in the center near Erich Nathan, at Donauhotel Neu Ulm or Comfor Hotel. Popular accommodations near Memminger Tor include B&B Hotel Ulm and Hotel Neuthor.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Ulm, book a snug B&B near Marienbildstock, such as Pension Jasmin or Hotel Garni Kreuzacker. If you want to be near Institut für Mikrowellentechnik, pick Iq-Hotel Ulm, which is a good option for families and just a 10-minute walk away. Make sure to choose Maritim Hotel Ulm near Synagogue - a top-rated resort with views of the garden.
The birthplace of Albert Einstein and home to the highest gothic cathedral in the world - its Ulm.
Situated along the Danube waterfront, white walls and red tile roofs, are reflected in the water, complement by the abundant flowers which decorate gardens. In summer, this variety of colors leaves an indelible impression.
The city is known for its civil tradition - the oldest constitution for a German city and the Town Theater, which was founded in the year 1641.
Booked.net gives you the opportunities to experience traditional hospitality in numerous Ulm hotels. You can select a hotel which matches your taste, budget and location at Booked.net.
When you are in Ulm you should visit:
- Gothic Cathedral (Minister, 1484-1890) - one of the largest in southern Germany with its world's highest spire (161.6 m), organ with 99 registers and 8400 pipes. If you climb 768 steps on 140m tower which offers a magnificent panorama of the city and its environs, including the Danube valley and Swiss Alps.
- The City Hall (Rathaus, 1370) with its famous astronomical clock which walls are painted with scenes from the history of the city.
- “Goose Tower” (Gansturm, 1360),
- “Butcher Tower” (Metzger-turm, 1345) - Ulm version of" Leaning Tower "
- Bread exchange (Kornhaus, 1594), formerly a granary,
- Widely known "Danube trail of art" - 7km long circular pedestrian path adorned with sculptures, built between Adenauer and Fridrihsau bridges on both banks of the Danube River.
As you may notice, Ulm has plenty of opportunities for diverse recreation: monuments, museums, interesting cultural life, unusual shops and an abundance of gastronomic attractions.
Ulm neighborhoods offer great recreation opportunities outdoors at the foot of the Swabian Alb mountain range. Be fascinated with the beauty of landscapes and architecture - the Baroque Upper Swab road displaying a range of architectural ensembles. These monuments are cnnected by network of paths and bike lanes with cozy village pubs on roadsides.
You won’t believe Danube can be small and easily explored – come to Ulm and explore its canal streets, that’s after booking your hotel through Booked.net.