An ideal stay in Timmendorfer Strand, for those who want to save up, is the budget-friendly 3-star Golfresidenz. Hotel Leuchtturm is situated within walking distance of Ostsee Therme Scharbeutz and offers affordable rooms at 97US$ per night.
363 hotels in Timmendorfer Strand
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Timmendorfer Strand
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Your booking experience in Timmendorfer Strand
Budget hotels in Timmendorfer Strand
Convenience of staying in the city center
Travelers who prefer staying in the center of the city should check out Maritim Seehotel Timmendorfer Strand and Villa Mowenstein, which are a 10 and 10-minute walk from the city center. A top-rated option is Hotel Villa Gropius, which is less than 0.5 miles from the city center. Cheap hotels are in abundance in Ostholstein district, including Villa Luisa and Hotel Royal.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Timmendorfer Strand with your family, choose a spacious apartment next to Meeresprinz, such as Techt'S Strandhaus that features a tennis court, a golf course and windsurfing. Ferienwohnung Lieblingsplatz is a charming B&B choice that is only a 10-minute walk to the center and offers rates from 162US$. Hotel Garni Seestern is a well-equipped business hotel that features a sauna and a health club for those traveling to Timmendorfer Strand on business. For a relaxing vacation, reserve a resort hotel near Trinkkurhalle, such as Romantik Im Hotel Villa Rohl or Barefoot Hotel Timmendorfer Strand.
The most popular health resort on the Baltic Sea, Timmendorfer Strand is famous for its curative waters. The salt content ranges from 0.3 to 1.8 which gives the water outstanding disinfecting properties. People from all over the world come to this magic town to cure the skin problems as well as the cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases and many more. The Cuhschmann Clinic, St. Johann Kurheim Sanatorium and spa treatment centers help people return back to the normal life. In addition to the relaxing spas and saunas find the honey to your soul on the marvelous Lake Hemmelsdorf, where you can enjoy the view and delicious smoked fish right from the smokehouse.
Lavish in fabulous nature, curing centers and trendy saunas, Timmendorfer Strand is the Baltic Sea paradise. Enjoy your unforgettable trip staying at the cheapest hotels of Timmendorfer Strand or the most luxurious ones at the lowest price possible. Find the best deals at Booked.net
If you are visiting Timmendorfer Strand with the family, the perfect place to have some fun is Ostsee Therme swimming complex. Explore the many water amusements such as indoor adventure pool, outdoor pool, exciting waterslides, and huge sauna complex. Young swimmers will be reluctant to leave the toddler’s pool area.
If you’re craving for more history and culture, visit Hanseatic towns surrounding Timmendorfer Strand and enjoy outstanding museums, brick Gothic architecture, important historical sights and busy cultural life of the region.
- Sea life Centre is a fantastic journey into the world under the water. Walk through the glass tunnel and marvel at the sea life swimming right above your head. Sharks, long eels, sea bass and many exotic fish will amaze you.
- Hansa Park, located by the sea in the Lübeck Bay, offers you a variety of enthralling entertainments such as different rides and rollercoasters, safari in the park, live music and dance shows. Outstanding gardens and breathtaking views across the Baltic Sea won’t leave you indifferent.
- Niendorf harbor is a romantic place, where beautiful yachts and seagulls in the sky create picturesque atmosphere. You can buy freshly caught fish right from the fishing boats.
- Vogelpark is a unique place, where you will find about 350 different species of the birds.
- Visit many outstanding attractions of Lübeck, the Queen of the Hanseatic League. One of them is the famous medieval Holsten Gate, the symbol of the city.
Timmendorfer Strand attracts visitors with many interesting sporting and cultural events, including sailing regattas and unique sand sculpture festival. You should also visit Karl May festival that takes place every year in the famous open-air theatre Bad Segeberg, which also organizes the number of musical events with the talents from around the world.
Timmendorfer Strand is an ideal resort for those who want to relax, improve the health and have as much fun as possible. Find the perfect hotel for your stay at Booked.net. From our vast database book the cheapest hotels in Timmendorfer Strand or the most luxurious ones at the most affordable price.