Family Apartments Lubeck is a budget-friendly choice that is set 5 minutes' walk from Restaurant Treskatis restaurant. If you're traveling on a fixed budget, consider staying at Phoenix Hotel Alter Speicher, which is a 10-minute walk to the center. Hotel Hanseatic is a good option for budget travelers seeking a hotel in Lubeck near CafeBar.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
Where to stay in Lubeck?
Best cheap hotels in Lubeck
Lubeck airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you're planning a trip to Lubeck, consider staying at one of the 12 hotels in the city center, such as Hotel An Der Marienkirche. If you are looking for hotels in Lubeck city center, consider Ringhotel Jensen near Jazz-Cafe. If you prefer Innenstadt district, try Park Inn By Radisson Lubeck, which is a 4-star hotel situated within walking distance of An der Mauer.
If it's your first time in Lubeck, consider staying in Hotel Excellent near Jazz-Cafe, which is one of the biggest attractions in St Lorenz district. Many of Lubeck's top attractions, such as Drager Park is within walking distance of Holiday Inn Luebeck that offers rates from 139US$ and features a casino, an indoor swimming pool and a patio.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Lubeck
If you prefer more deluxe accommodations, think of a stay at H+ Hotel Lubeck, a 4-star property in St Lorenz district offering free self-parking and a sauna. Hotel Lili Marleen is a highly rated boutique hotel near Petri Kirche, with a golf course, a patio and windsurfing for a relaxing stay. The 4-star Ringhotel Friederikenhof is an excellent chain hotel featuring free self-parking, a sauna and hiking.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
A trip to Lubeck would not be complete without seeing Drager Park, so you may consider staying at the comfortable apartments, such as Ferienhaus Wiethuchter and Pension Koglin. Waldhotel Twiehaus Garni is a standard B&B that is a 25-minute walk from Gefallenen Pionier-Kameraden. Consider staying at Hotel Stadtpark-Garni, a kid-friendly hotel with a sauna, cycling and free parking near Der Tiger. Hotel Deutscher Kaiser is a great resort for travelers to Lubeck who would like to spend their vacation relaxing with a sauna, a golf course and windsurfing.
City Guide: Discover the best of Lubeck
“Queen of the Hanseatic League”, Lübeck is a unique little town with a postcard appearance. Brick Gothic construction of Holsten Gate at the western boundary of the old center is one of the glories of romantic Lübeck.
One of the two remained city gates, Holsten Gate appears in every mentioning of Lübeck; it is so famous, that everybody considers it as a symbol of the town. You will easily recognize two pointed cylindrical towers and arched entrance of the city gate on the German two-euro commemorative coin and on the 50 DM bank notes issued from 1960 to 1991.
Lübeck is a world cultural treasure and definitely a tourist must-see. Stay at the best hotels in Lübeck for the most affordable price. At Booked.net we offer you a vast database of the cheap hotels in Lübeck and the most luxurious ones with no fee at all.
The best way to make a closer acquaintance with Lübeck is to fall in love with its lively city center. Medieval Altstadt (old city), situated on an island, is surrounded by River Trave. This historical gem together with Holsten Gate has been on UNESCO World Heritage List since 1987. And it’s no wonder, for the old city center of Lübeck offers an unforgettable adventure for all connoisseurs of architecture.
You will see the best preserved buildings of Lübeck, such as Marienkirche or St. Mary’s church, the first historical example of Gothic-style brick architecture. Among the church attractions is the world’s largest mechanical organ and two bells that fell on the floor during the air raids in 1942 and still remain there as a memorial. Another building worthy of your attention is large brick Dom zu Lübeck, possibly the oldest architectural monument of the city.
Other attractions include;
- Buddenbrooks House is a monument to the life and work of the two world-known brothers Thomas and Heinrich Mann. Heinrich Mann was famous for the story that became a movie Der Blaue Engel with Marlene Dietrich and Thomas Mann’s novel “Die Buddenbrooks” helped him win a Nobel Prize for Literature in 1929.
- St. Catherine’s Church is an incredible Brick Gothic church built in the early 14th century. Former Franciscan monastery houses extraordinary treasures such as Resurrection of Lazarus by Tintoretto and works of Ernst Barlach
- Salzspeicher are six gabled brick buildings on the Upper Trave River, used to store salt transported from Lüneburg in 16th-18th centuries. In 1922 the complex appeared in a classic horror movie Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror
- World-famous Puppet Theatre Museum houses an outstanding collection of adorable marionettes, hand puppets, rod puppets and more, brought from Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Waterside attractions include: Lisa von Lübeck, the reconstruction of a 15th century caravel on the river Trave in Travemünde and Fehmarnbelt Lightship, built in 1906-1908. In the summer the lightship leaves Lübeck museum port and visits different events along the Baltic coast.
Your journey to Lübeck won’t be complete without trying delicious Lübeck treat, a marzipan. Visit Niederegger Marzipan Museum where you can learn how marzipan became a Lübeck specialty. The most interesting exhibits are the marzipan figures of famous Lübeck residents in a size of a man. Indulge yourself with the most delicious cakes and ice cream in the Café Niederegger on the first floor. It was founded in 1806 and since then the secret recipes of the treats have been passed down for generations.
Nobel Peace Prize winner Willy Brandt, born in Lubeck, used to say “I always carried a piece of Lübeck inside me, wherever I had to go.” Take a piece of Lübeck into your heart. During your journey stay in the cheapest hotels of Lübeck or the most luxurious ones for the lowest price possible. Find the best offers at Booked.net.