Your booking experience in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Booked.net makes it easy stumble upon the best Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate) hotel deals for your holiday. We’ve got family hotels, apartments and B&Bs with a big list of facilities and services along with other attractive accommodation options which provide you with an ideal base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Jargen Ferienappartements is an affordable choice with rates from only 70US$ per night. Hotel Continental Koblenz is an affordable choice that will place you only a 10-minute walk from the city center. Hotel Jan Van Werth is an affordable choice that is a 15-minute walk to Ev. Kirche Koblenz.
Proximity to public transport
Top Hotel Hohenstaufen Koblenz is a 10-minute walk from Central Koblenz train station and offers all the conveniences of a modern hotel.
Convenience of staying in the city center
To be based in the city center, look for accommodation in Mitte district, such as Hotel Reinhard which is close to Electoral Palace. Kleiner Riesen is a well-known 3-star property situated in the very heart of the downtown. Hotel Marilyn is a great place to stay while visiting Ehrenbreitstein district.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Hotel National is an affordable apartment for families located next to Jesuitenplatz, with room rates from 83US$. Apartment Koblenz, located near Weingut Johannes Muller, is a cozy bed-and-breakfast hotel offering a tennis court, hiking and complimentary private parking. If you are here on business, Hotel Zum Hafen with rates from 83US$ and Hotel Gulser Weinstube where prices start at 93US$ are great options. For an unforgettable vacation, look at Hotel Rheinkrone in Asterstein district, offering views of the river.
Koblenz is known as one of the most beautiful corners in Germany.
Located on the banks of the Rhine and surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges, Koblenz is a very picturesque place with numerous gardens and winding lanes. The city centre offers a great number of magnificent churches, wide squares, cultural places to go to and various shops. Connoisseurs of wine would particularly appreciate this city, since almost every bar serves the finest in local vintages.
Koblenz offers a great variety of hotels for a wide range of prices. All the information you need is comprehensively listed on Booked.net with the best deals possible. Booking with Booked.net you can find the most cost-effective options.
Historic places of interest are numerous. The major sights are located mainly in the heart of the city and include the following:
- Basilica St Kastor – a church constructed in 836 with four beautiful towers and a fountain nearby
- The church of our lady (Liebfrauenkirche) – one of the most beautiful churches in Koblenz, built in Romanesque style in the 12thentury with lofty towers added to it in 1693
- Koblenz Palace built 1777 functions now as a museum with gorgeous promenades and gardens close to it
- Ehrenbreitstein fortress, located on a hill overlooking the Rhine. It is one of the largest and ancient fortresses in the world. You could learn the history of the city in the Koblenz State museum and the Rhine museum which are both based here
- Ludwig museum with a great collection of contemporary art, primarily from France
- German corner – a place where Mosel flows into the Rhine. A grand statue of emperor William I on a 14m high horse is mounted here
- The old market square (Florinsmarkt) – the central square in Koblenz, along the River Mosel. The famous church of St Florin constructed in the 12th century and museum of archaeology can be found here
Koblenz is a place where you can enjoy an illustrious history in scenic surroundings. In addition to that, you could take a boat cruise and relish the panoramic view of the city from the water. Among other leisure facilities, it is worth playing golf or going horse riding. You could make the most of your trip by attending a classical concert or watching a play at the Theatre of Koblenz, in the past renowned as ‘the House for plays, operas, balls and assemblies’.
Booked.net will assist you in choosing the best hotel to meet your needs. Whatever you are looking for is available at Booked.net at the best prices possible.