Your booking experience in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Budget hotels in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Good budget options in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate) include Scholz and Hotel Gulser Weinstube. In case you're on a tight budget, stay at Hotel Und Gasthaus Berghof, which is a 10-minute walk from St. Martin.
Proximity to public transport
Hotel Reinhard is a casual hotel that will put in Mitte district, about a 10-minute walk from Central Koblenz train station.
Convenience of staying in the city center
For those wishing to immerse themselves in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate)'s key tourist attractions, Kleiner Riesen and Diehls in downtown are ideal choices. Koblenz Apartment and Ferienwohnung Koblenz Altstadt are good apartments that will place you within a 10-minute walk of the city center. With a tennis court, a golf course and mini golf, stunning views of the river, Hotel Rheinkrone is a great base to explore Asterstein district.
Choose a hotel next to Christuskirche, such as Top Hotel Kramer, which is situated 5 minutes' walk away. Hotels near Süleymaniye Camii include Hotel Pension Hommen, which is a 5-minute walk away from Restaurant ATHEN restaurant.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Mercure Hotel Koblenz is a 4-star choice that is a 5-minute walk from Weindorf Koblenz restaurant, where you can enjoy European, Central European and German cuisine. To stay in Sued district, think of Ghotel Hotel & Living Koblenz, a stylish boutique hotel, siutated close to Gülser Eisenbahnbrücke.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
If you are visiting Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate) with their families, book an apartment next to Christuskirche, such as Boardinghaus Koblenz Altstadt and Hotel National. There are 3 B&B options in Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate), including Jargen Ferienappartements and Apartment Koblenz. If you're visiting Koblenz (Rhineland-Palatinate) with your family and are interested in kid-friendly activities, pick Waldhotel Forsthaus Remstecken near Deutsches Haus. Altstadt Hotel Koblenz is an elegant resort hotel set less than a 25-minute walk from Festungspark.
Koblenz is known as one of the most beautiful corners in Germany.
Located on the banks of the Rhine and surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges, Koblenz is a very picturesque place with numerous gardens and winding lanes. The city centre offers a great number of magnificent churches, wide squares, cultural places to go to and various shops. Connoisseurs of wine would particularly appreciate this city, since almost every bar serves the finest in local vintages.
Koblenz offers a great variety of hotels for a wide range of prices. All the information you need is comprehensively listed on Booked.net with the best deals possible. Booking with Booked.net you can find the most cost-effective options.
Historic places of interest are numerous. The major sights are located mainly in the heart of the city and include the following:
- Basilica St Kastor – a church constructed in 836 with four beautiful towers and a fountain nearby
- The church of our lady (Liebfrauenkirche) – one of the most beautiful churches in Koblenz, built in Romanesque style in the 12thentury with lofty towers added to it in 1693
- Koblenz Palace built 1777 functions now as a museum with gorgeous promenades and gardens close to it
- Ehrenbreitstein fortress, located on a hill overlooking the Rhine. It is one of the largest and ancient fortresses in the world. You could learn the history of the city in the Koblenz State museum and the Rhine museum which are both based here
- Ludwig museum with a great collection of contemporary art, primarily from France
- German corner – a place where Mosel flows into the Rhine. A grand statue of emperor William I on a 14m high horse is mounted here
- The old market square (Florinsmarkt) – the central square in Koblenz, along the River Mosel. The famous church of St Florin constructed in the 12th century and museum of archaeology can be found here
Koblenz is a place where you can enjoy an illustrious history in scenic surroundings. In addition to that, you could take a boat cruise and relish the panoramic view of the city from the water. Among other leisure facilities, it is worth playing golf or going horse riding. You could make the most of your trip by attending a classical concert or watching a play at the Theatre of Koblenz, in the past renowned as ‘the House for plays, operas, balls and assemblies’.
Booked.net will assist you in choosing the best hotel to meet your needs. Whatever you are looking for is available at Booked.net at the best prices possible.