76 hotels in Karlsruhe
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Karlsruhe
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Karlsruhe?
Best cheap hotels in Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe airports & Subway stations
Schlosshotel Karlsruhe is a stone's throw from Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof railroad station and offers a golf course, a steam room and a massage room.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
To be based in the city center, look for accommodation in Innenstadt-West district, such as Aaaa Hotelwelt Kubler which is close to Nymphengarten. Allvitalis Traumhotel offers a central location and quick access to a theater, a castle and a palace. If you're hoping to stay in Karlsruhe City Centre district, think over booking Hotel Erbprinzenhof or Leonardo Hotel Karlsruhe in Karlsruhe.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Karlsruhe
Hotel Rio is a chic 4-star choice that is only a 15-minute walk from Friedrichsplatz. 133 Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel situated in Karlsruhe City Centre district, within a 10-minute walk from the center. For those who prefer a chain hotel experience, the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Karlsruhe - City Park, situated close to Hermann Meilach Gartner, would be a great option.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Families can consider booking an apartment Gastehaus Kaiserpassage, close to Das Sandkorn that features a rooftop terrace and a sundeck. If you're visiting Karlsruhe, book a snug B&B near Leibgrenadierdenkmal, such as Seeger Living Premium West or Apartment Messe Karlsruhe. The 3-star Centro Hotel Blankenburg in Karlsruhe City Centre district is a business hotel that features a sauna and cycling. Make sure to choose Acora Hotel Und Wohnen Karlsruhe near Albert Niedermann - a top-rated resort with views of the city.
City Guide: Discover the best of Karlsruhe
Facherstadt or “fan city”, Karlsruhe was endowed this nickname for a reason. The unique design of the city center resembles a folding fan with the streets radiating out like the rays of the sun. In the middle of this you will find the magnificent Baroque Palace, the first building of Karlsruhe. Enjoy its charming gardens with the numerous sculptures from the Baroque era to the Modernists, astonishing fountains and a large lake.
Karlsruhe is a very busy place with breathtaking palaces and fascinating museums. Spend more on the city’s entertainments, saving on the best hotels for the lowest price. From cheap hotel in Karlsruhe to the most luxurious one, everything that you’re looking for can be found at Booked.net
Explore Karlsruhe on foot, starting your walking tour from the Marktplatz. Stop for a minute at the Karlsrune Pyramid made of red stone in the middle of the marketplace. Marking the grave of the city founder Margrave Karl Wilhelm, the pyramid is considered to be the emblem of Karlsrune. On the Marktplatz you can also find town hall to the west and the main Protestant Church to the east. Go further along the main commercial street Kaiserstrasse and you won’t miss a shopper’s paradise in the variety of stores, boutiques and shopping centers on the both sides of the street.
Other attractions include;
- ZKM or Center for Art and Media is a unique museum, devoted to interactive art. World-famous museum will be quite entertaining to the children and adults.
- Staatliche Kunsthalle is an art gallery, which preserves and exhibits the collections of Dutch, French and German paintings from the 14th to 19th centuries, as well as the oldest collections of graphic art in Europe.
- Karlsruhe Natural History Museum is one of the biggest museums of this kind in Germany. Explore the diversity of zoology, geology, minerals and so on. Incredible exhibits came to the museum from around the world.
- Karlsruhe zoo has more than 1000 animals, around 800 large trees from all over the world, grows beautiful roses, tulips, perennials and so on. Don’t miss one of the oldest Germany’s zoos.
- Baden State Museum is located in Karlsruhe Palace. There you can explore the history of Germany, Egypt, Greece and many more from the earliest to modern times.
Karlsruhe is generous with cultural events. Don’t miss famous open-air music festival Das Fest. Numerous bands play live on four different stages for free. Another event worthy of attention is Schloss in Flammen, a thrilling music and fireworks performance in front of the palace. During the Christmas season walk the fairytale looking streets in the city center or buy yourself a holiday treat on the Christmas market set on the Marktplatz.
There is a lot to see and experience in Karlsruhe. Make your trip unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. We offer you a vast database with the information about the cheapest hotels in Karlsruhe or the ones with many luxuries. Book the best hotels and save at Booked.net