Bargain hunters looking for a cheap hotel in Bielefeld will find good value for their money at Bielefelder Berghotel Zum Stillen Frieden or Hillegosser Hof, with billiards and a free parking lot. Hotel Schweizer Haus is an affordable choice that is directly adjacent to Evangelisches Familienzentrum Am Rosenhag and offers room rates from 65US$.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
Where to stay in Bielefeld?
Best cheap hotels in Bielefeld
Bielefeld airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you enjoy nature, why not choose a central Hotel Bielefelder Hof, which features a golf course, a patio and cycling as well as situated next to forests, parks and a botanical garden. If you would like to experience the cuisine of Bielefeld, you might want to book Ff&E Hotel Ravensberger Hof near Kachelhaus restaurant, which is also situated in the heart of the city.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Bielefeld
Mercure Hotel Bielefeld Johannisberg is an upscale 4-star choice in Bielefeld near Bunker Ulmenwall.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartment Jackie apartment is a 15-minute walk from Yunus-Emre-Moschee and has hiking and horse riding. Travelers looking for a B&B will find peace and quiet at Deine Personliche Wohnung Im Herzen Von Bielefeld, situated a 10-minute walk from the downtown area. Comfort Garni Hotel has a variety of family-friendly activities and also includes a tennis court, a patio and bowling. B&B Hotel Bielefeld is a resort hotel placed 10 minutes' walk from the downtown of Bielefeld and near Zwei stehende Mädchen.
City Guide: Discover the best of Bielefeld
Economic and cultural center of Eastern Westphalia, Bielefeld attracts visitors with the beautiful nature, outstanding architecture and the variety of fabulous events. Historical “city of linen”, Bielefeld used to be the home to the main linen production. In the early 1920s the Bielefeld Savings Bank even issued the “stoffgeld”, money, made of linen, velvet and silk.
Visit unique Museum Wäschefabrik (Linen Works Museum) based on the territory of the linen factory. Built in 1913 by Hugo Juhl, Jewish businessman, the factory had been working until the 1980. Among many interesting tours there is a tour by torchlight that takes place late at night.
The city with the rich history and many cultural events, Bielefeld is a catch for the visitors. Book the best hotels in Bielefeld for the most affordable price directly at Booked.net and save money.
To get to know Bielefeld from the best point, visit Sparrenburg Castle, where you will be rewarded with the fantastic view of the city. You will see the old town with the University on one side of the castle, and the Gadderbaum district with the famous Bethel hospital, home for people suffering from epilepsy and disabled persons. The Castle itself is worthy of your attention. From the 13th century it used to serve as a safeguard for the city, since 17th century it was the prison. Explore the well-preserved rooms of the fabulous Castle and in July, during Sparrenburgfest, find out more about the medieval way of life.
- Old City Hall, opened in 1904, is a beautiful architectural mixture of different styles, including Gothic and Renaissance. The Old City Hall still houses mayor’s office.
- Founded in the 1236, Altstädter Nicolaikirche or the Nicolai Church is the oldest church in the city. The biggest treasure of the church is wooden altar carved at the Antwerp workshops, decorated with 250 figures from biblical stories.
- The ecclesiastical Neustädter Marienkirche or the Church of St. Mary is an important Bielefeld’s landmark. The church houses very precious treasures, including late Gothic crucifix from the early 16th century and the altar of St. Mary from 1400.
- Farmhouse Museum is the oldest open-air museum in Westphalia. Built in 1917, it provides a picture of the life on farm in the 1850s. Take a closer look at the bakehouse from 1764, storehouse from 1795 and horsemill from 1826. There is a café in the barn from 1807.
- Teutoburger Wald is one of the largest forests in Germany. The beautiful forest, surrounding the city, is known to everybody for its historical battle. In the year 9 AD Hermann the Cherusc won against the Roman Empire in Teutoburger Wald.
Numerous Bielefeld’s events take place in the Old Market Square, surrounded by ornate patrician town houses. In April the museums, galleries and churches are open all night long during “Nachtansichten”; in May the Linen weaver Market, the oldest street fair in Bielefeld, takes place; you can taste a multitude of wines during Bielefeld Wine Festival in September or have a delicious treat at Christmas Market in December.
Bielefeld eventful cultural life has something for young and adults. Save the time and money planning your fascinating journey wisely with Booked.net. We offer you the best deals on the cheapest hotels in Bielefeld and the most luxurious ones at Booked.net