Say ''Bienvenue à Paris'' or just ''Welcome to Paris'' and pack your suitcases to see the most romantic city on the planet.
Home to the houses of Chanel and Dior, art and design, with more Michelin-rated dining than anywhere in the world, Paris is more than the fabled “City of Lights” and “Capital of Fashion”. Its center, historical heart and the most of the River Seine are treasured by UNESCO as World Heritage sites.
Romantic nights in Moulin Rouge, the glimmer from Eiffel Tower lights all of these can be described a million times, but only captured and experienced once you are in Paris.
One click at Booked.net and you are almost there, one of the most-liked destinations in the world.
We have variety of Paris hotels ranging from cheap hotels in Paris to those with all luxuries or just browse boutique hotels in Paris – the best for loved-up couples.
We collected them all at Booked.net with maps, photos and secure reservation forms - even the lowest possible rates are covered.
Once a Celto-Roman settlement, Paris has undergone huge changes. It was a brainstorming center of Europe in medieval times, survived through 18th century upheaval and arrived to 19th century prosperity. The so-called Golden Era brought with it most of today’s famous attractions. These include;
- Eiffel Tower, start your checklist of landmarks from the best-known symbol of Paris
- Notre Dame Cathedral, the oldest of note landmark in Paris owing its name to Gallo-Celtic tribe who first occupied the territory of modern Paris in 52 BCE
- Versailles, the former home to Louis XIV
- Sacre Coeur, unforgettable church to visit, was first built in 18th century; even more, it is located on the highest point in Paris thus nowhere else better views of the whole city can be taken
- Arc de Triomphe, perhaps the most popular with tourists and a must-see for every visitor
- The Louvre, a museum housing masterpieces by Monet, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Rembrandt etc.
Paris offers a huge dose of sightseeing, shopping delights, or a short break for coffee in one of the city’s famed cafes after catching all the sights offered by the Paris of today.
A Cosmopolitan capital numbering 14 million inhabitants and 45 million regular tourists, Paris has experienced an undercurrent of changes that locals call ''mondialisation'' or to put it another way – just modernization.
Thus, Mc Donald's and several supermarkets reflect American influences, while Italian touches are recognized in Ile St-Louis gelateria, of course, Italian-owned. Paris offers an eye-watering wealth of choices and experiences, but one point is indisputable – for the best hotels in Paris look no further than Booked.net.