St George is located in the southern part of the region of Utah, in the United States.
The city is famous for its extensive range of shops, numerous golfing opportunities and stunning architecture. It is also the place to see beautiful ‘snowbirds’ in winter, which fly down to St George from the north. Numerous recreation facilities are available to you here, such as kayaking, fishing, skiing, balloon flights and many others.
St George has a wide selection of lodging. There is no need to go further than Booked.net to find the best St George hotel to meet your budget and the purpose of stay. On the website you will find different options from less-expensive to luxury hotels.
The city has numerous attractions worth seeing. The famous tourist spots are as follows:
- St. George Utah Temple is the landmark of the town. It is also the first Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Winter Home of Brigham Young where this Mormon leader used to spend winters.
- St George Tabernacle with the pointed clock tower, a definite landmark of the city.
- McQuarrie Memorial Pioneer Museum with a number of items from the pioneer era exposed.
- Jacob Hamblin Home, located northwest from the city, houses Jacob Hamblin's legacy.
- St. George Art Museum with local artworks displayed.
St George Dinosaur Discovery Site would be of particular interest for kids. Here you can see the best-preserved dinosaur tracks in the world. Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum offers another stunning exposition of wild animal replicas. For those who fancy walking, Downtown Historic District offers nice promenades around the town's historic structures, shops and restaurants. The Old Pioneer Courthouse, Opera House, the Old Dixie Academy and other majestic buildings are located within the area.
Book you stay with Booked.net and make your trip the way you expect it to be. A wide selection of hotels is available to you on the website.