- Free hot breakfast - Pool, jacuzzi, gym and bar - Lots of food options around
- Staff is very courteous - Free wifi - Indoor whirlpool and outdoor pool
- Nice lobby and dining area - Nice fitness gym - Rooms were very large
- Free shuttle service - Free business center - Average rooms with very good beds
- Excellent quality mattress - Fantastic selection for breakfast - Flat screen tv - Quiet a/c
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa Usf is located in an entertainment area of Tampa in close proximity to Babe Zaharias Golf Course, Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club and Grand Prix Fun Center. The hotel was built in 1999 and renovated in 2009.
Within easy reach of Adventure Island, Museum of Science and Industry and University of South Florida Botanical Gardens, Tampa.
10km to the Tampa Executive airport.
The property comprises 80 air-conditioned rooms appointed with wireless internet, iron and ironing board and a microwave.
Every day a complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served.
Guests can take advantage of laptops, internet access and a meeting room as well as dry cleaning, laundry and shuttle service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities include a fitness room, an outdoor swimming pool. The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 86.
- City Center Tampa - 6.5 mi
- Airport: Tampa International (TPA) - 8.9 mi, Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International (PIE) - 19.3 mi
- Bus stop - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Mcalisters - 2600 ft, Tia's Tex-mex Grill (Food: American, Mexican) - 2900 ft
- Parks University of South Florida Botanical Gardens, Tampa - 1900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa Usf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Serengeti Night Safari at Busch Gardens1.3 mi10001 McKinley Dr., Tampa
Lettuce Lake Park2.2 mi6920 East Fletcher Avenue, Tampa
Grand Prix Fun Center2.5 mi14320 North Nebraska Ave, Tampa
Hillsborough River3.0 mi1101 East River Cove, Tampa
Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo4.0 mi7530 North Boulevard, Tampa
Near the hotel
University of South Florida Botanical Gardens, Tampa1900 ft4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa
Museum of Science and Industry4500 ft4801 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa
Adventure Island4900 ft4500 Bougainvillea Avenue, Tampa
76% likes this, based on 28 reviews2600 ft11402 N 30th St
Tia's Tex-mex Grill
75% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: American, Mexican2900 ft2815 E Fowler Ave
Phone: (813) 977-5025
Ichiban Japanese Cuisine
64% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: Sushi, Japanese
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 212900 ft2786 E Fowler Ave Ste A
Phone: (813) 978-8095
86% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 112900 ft2782 B.E. Fowler
76% likes this, based on 8 reviews3000 ft2776 E Fowler Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.