- Staff was wonderful - Bathroom was really nice - Excellent breakfast
- Room a good size - Bed very comfy - Great bathroom - Newly renovated
- Room which was large - Incredibly quiet - All staff were very helpful
- Staff was most accomodating - Hotel was excellent - Breakast was a good choice
- Surrounded by good eateries - Closely to two metro lines - Hotel was clean
Built in 1820 and renovated in 2008, the Windsor Opera hotel is an exquisite boutique style 3-star property located in the very heart of Paris. It enjoys extreme closeness to the majority of city landmarks.
The hotel features 24 air-conditioned rooms, all equipped with direct-dial phones, wireless Internet access and satellite TV. Other room comforts include safes, mini-bars, bathrobes, scales and hair dryers.
In addition, the hotel involves the following facilities: a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a hire safe, the lift access and Internet WLAN connection (extra fee). The guests may also make use of the room service and paid parking facilities.
Dining options include a small modern on-site bar offering cakes, cocktails and a small menu. Besides, a lot of restaurants and eateries are located in its neighborhood.
In general, this trendy accommodation offers incredible vicinity to the center of the French capital as well as ordinary services, yet for a very good and affordable price.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 30.
- City Center - 3.1km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 11.1km, Orly - 17.2km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 500 m, Gare de l'Est - 2.7km
- Underground station: Europe metro station - 300 m, Haussmann-Saint-Lazare - 300 m
The hotel Windsor Opera serves a buffet breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Windsor Opera Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Musee du Louvre2.0km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee d'Orsay1.9km62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Place des Abbesses1.5kmParisFrance
Passage Jouffroy1.5km75009 ParisFrance
Near the hotel
Saint-Augustin Church230 m8 Avenue Cesar Caire, Paris
Chapelle Expiatoire390 m29, rue Pasquier, Paris
8th Arrondissement440 mParisFrance
La new cave470 m33, Bd Malesherbes, Paris
Casino De Paris570 m16 Rue de Clichy, Paris
Cine-Balade660 mParis, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo720 m63 rue de Monceau, Paris
62% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 2290 m33 rue du Rocher
64% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: French, Seafood130 m2, rue de Vienne
Phone: 01 45 22 23 62
Food: French310 m115,rue Saint-Lazare
Phone: 01 43 87 50 22
70% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: French, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 29150 m19 rue de Rome
Phone: 01 44 90 99 02
La Taverne Sicilienne (Chez Enzo)
Food: Italian160 m4 rue de Laborde
Phone: +33.01 45 22 09 16
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France