- Nice breakfast - Lobby was nice - Bathroom floor was a little uneven
- Bathrooms are clean - Continental breakfast is included - Staff was friendly and attentive
- My room had air conditioning - Hotel is close to numerous restaurants and pubs - Parking garage was convenient
- Free wireless internet all over the hotel - Room very clean - Staff was great
- Room very comfortable - Staff was as nice and accommodating as possible - I would stay there again
Willows Hotel is a 3-star elegant guesthouse, located blocks from the beach. The building was renovated in 2008.
The property comprises of luxury Executive Double Room, Deluxe Double Room and Double Room appointed with a flat-screen TV, a work area and a voicemail.
A delicious continental breakfast is served in a dining room.
At the hotel Willows guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 55.
The hotel is well situated in a shopping area, close to parks, lakes. The hotel is 250m away from Elks Veterans Memorial, Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool and The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.
The hotel is surrounded by a zoo, shops and boutiques.
10 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 6.3km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 8.8km, Midway - 18.7km
- Train Station: Ogilvie Transportation Center - 5.7km, Millenium Station - 5.8km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 6.5km, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$230
Starting from: US$247
Starting from: US$318
Starting from: US$567
Starting from: US$216
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Willows Hotel Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The ComedySportz Theatre1.5km929 W. Belmont Avenue, Chicago
J. Parker1.7km1816 North Clark st. 13th floor, Chicago
Theater Wit2.0km1229 W Belmont, Chicago
Steppenwolf Theatre Company2.1km1650 N. Halsted, Chicago
Near the hotel
Elks Veterans Memorial220 m2750 N. Lakeview Ave., Chicago
Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool590 mFullerton Avenue, between N. Cannon and N. Stockton, Chicago
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum660 m2430 North Canon Drive, Chicago
Kingston Mines750 m2548 N. Halsted Ave., Chicago
TimeLine Theatre790 m615 W. Wellington Avenue, Chicago
Victory Gardens Theater890 m2257 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago
Biograph Theatre910 m2433 North Lincoln Ave, Chicago
84% likes this, based on 159 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 100200 m2610 N Cannon Dr
85% likes this, based on 120 reviews
Food: American, Bakery
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 11240 m2536 N Clark St.
69% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: Italian240 m2577 N. Clark St
79% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: Asian, Japanese
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 27240 m2546 N Clark St
Original Frances' Deli
73% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Family Fare, Diner
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20230 m2552 N Clark St
Phone: (773) 248-4580
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.