Golfers will love the amazing golfing and sun at this gigantic resort offering convention facilities with full service. The pool area is great for everyone, the spa treatments are diving, the views are outstanding, and the restaurant is incredible. Some felt that the rooms could stand to be renovated, though.
- Spa is wonderful - Lobby bar is perfect - We will definitely visit again
- Staff was extremely friendly - Lacking a refrigerator, microwave - Awesome fitness center
- Bathroom has a separate tub and shower - Wireless internet connection was $12.95 for 24 hours - Pool looked terrific
- Bed was very comfortable - $11 overnight valet parking fee - No breakfast
- Convienent to the mountains - Room was great - Staff was very professional
The elegant Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa offers beautiful accommodation overlooking Santa Catalina Mountains. Renovated in 2004, the spectacular hotel has welcomed guests since 1986.
This hotel comprises of Tradition Room and Deluxe Room, known for hardwood furnishing. They feature a private balcony, wireless internet and a wardrobe. Spacious rooms feature bathrooms with a bathtub and a shower.
The garden restaurant offers fine American cuisine. The traditional bar serves a selection of refreshments.
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of USD 15 per person per night.
For visitors Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa offers internet access and VCR as well as car rental, room service and dry cleaning.
Leisure facilities include water slides, barbeque grills and a patio. The on-site fitness center features yoga classes and pilates classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 487.
The hotel’s unrivaled location offers quick access to The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, Rillito River Park and Finger Rock Trail. La Paloma Golf Course are 5 minutes away.
25km to the Tucson International airport.
- City Center - 6.5mi
- Airport Tucson International Airport - 13.8mi
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Tucson
Starting from: US$105
Starting from: US$100
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$44
Starting from: US$46
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds
Westin Tucson Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Finger Rock Trail1.5mi7180 North Alvernon Way (trailhead), Tucson
St. Phillip's in the Hills2.4mi4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Rillito River Park2.7mi4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Valley of the Moon2.9mi2544 East Allen Road, Tucson
Quail Canyon Golf Course3.6mi5910 North Oracle Road, Tucson
Near the hotel
La Paloma Golf Course500yd3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson
74% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52400yd3770 East Sunrise Drive
Azul Restaurant and Lounge
68% likes this, based on 168 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 35500yd3800 East Sunrise Drive
5 Palms Tucson
Food: American800yd3500 E. Sunrise Drive
The Grill at Hacienda del Sol
67% likes this, based on 285 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern, Continental
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 401300yd5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd
66% likes this, based on 157 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 311700yd3001 East Skyline Dr.
Phone: (520) 232-0101
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.