- Nice swiming pool - Free umbrella - Good for the price - Would recommend
- Room is modern - Lovely bathroom - Free wi-fi in room - Brilliant breakfast
- No place to eat nearby - In-house bar and restaurants - No real view - Excellent service
- Brilliant hotel - Little way out of town - Bed too soft - Would stay there again
- Train depot nearby - Comfortable rooms - Staff are great - Good food
The 3-star Westcord Art Hotel offers quick access to restaurants, brasseries and cafés in the center of Amsterdam. Operating in Amsterdam since 2001, this hotel features Dutch architecture as well as a seasonal outdoor pool, a golf course.
The hotel is well located with direct access to Metro Isolatorweg subway station. This superior property is 10 minutes' to Museum Het Schip, The Movies.
This hotel is placed in Westerpark district, known for museums, galleries.
15 minutes' drive from Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
There are 130 modern rooms that come with modern amenities such as air conditioning, wireless internet and a telephone. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a toilet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
In the morning a delicious buffet breakfast is served. The large restaurant serves creative French dishes. The bar serves tea as well grills, barbecue.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 18 per person per night.
For its guests Westcord Art Hotel offers newspapers, internet access and a conference room as well as parking, a safe deposit box.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 24.50 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 130.
- City center Amsterdam - 1.7 mi
- Airports: Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS) - 7.3 mi, Rotterdam Zestienhoven (RTM) - 35.2 mi
- Train stations: Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk - 1.4 mi, Station Amsterdam de Vlugtlaan - 1.6 mi
- Underground stations: Metro Isolatorweg - 4300 ft, Metro De Vlugtlaan - 1.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Gallery - 100 ft, Bagels & Beans (Cuisine: Bagels) - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Westcord Art Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)1.4 miPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
Brouwersgracht1.1 miLijnbaansgracht and Singel, Amsterdam
Pianola Museum Juan Tajes1.2 miWesterstraat 106, Amsterdam
North Church (Noorderkerk)1.2 miNoordermarkt 44-48, Amsterdam
The Jordaan1.2 miAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Near the hotel
Museum Het Schip1700 ftSpaarndammerplantsoen 140, Amsterdam
The Movies4800 ftHaarlemmerdijk 161, Amsterdam
60% likes this, based on 21 reviews100 ftSpaarndammerdijk 302
Phone: +31 204109670
Bagels & Beans
85% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Cuisine: Bagels2200 ftSpaarndammerstraat 149a
81% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Ice Cream
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 332300 ftSpaarndammerstraat 772
Phone: +31 020 386 86 80
86% likes this, based on 6 reviews
Cuisine: International2200 ftKlonneplein 4-6
79% likes this, based on 34 reviews2400 ftGosschalklaan 12
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014DutchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedAmsterdam
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Netherlands