- Staff were very helpful - Great toiletries from bath and body works - Elevators were extremely slow
- Free breakfast, which was good - Parking was $26 - Plasma screen tv was wonderful
- Bed and pillows were also very nice - Towels clean and fluffy - Staff were very attentive to details
- Bathroom was small but had nice marble countertops - Metro stop is 200 feet from the front entrance
- Wired and wireless internet available in the room - Bed is one of the most comfortable beds
The stylish 4-star Washington Marriott offers quick access to Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool. It was opened in 1981 and is an example of traditional architecture in Washington.
The property comprises 470 luxury rooms appointed with LCD TV, air conditioning and a safe. They provide bathrooms with bathrobes, a hairdryer.
The lounge restaurant offers fresh international cuisine. The atrium bar stocks cocktails to enjoy in a casual atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Washington Marriott are welcome to make use of internet access, a business center and laptops.
Spa facilities at Washington Marriott include Jacuzzi, a sauna and a hot tub. Such sports activities as tennis, squash and golf are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 37 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 40 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 470.
The hotel is ideally located close to Foggy Bottom-GWU subway station. A 20-minute drive to the center of Washington.
The hotel offers convenient location close to a national park.
10km to the Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Buzzards Pt S - 5.7km, Reagan Washington National - 6.1km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 3.9km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Foggy Bottom–GWU - 600 m, Farragut North - 900 m
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Beds - 32m2
The innovative rooms at our Georgetown hotel include a 32-inch flat panel LCD HDTV and an innovative “plug-in panel,” offering connectivity for a variety of electronic devices including laptops, MP3 players, video game consoles and camcorders.
1 King or 1 Queen Bed - 29m2
One Single Bed or Double Bed or Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
1 Queen or 2 Double Beds - 32m2
King Size Bed - 32m2
Washington Marriott Georgetown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool1.7kmNational Mall, Washington DC
Vietnam Veterans Memorial1.7km5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC
United States Department of the Treasury1.5km15th Street and Hamilton Place, NW, Washington DC
Albert Einstein Memorial1.5km22nd St and Constitution Ave, Washington DC
Art Museum of The Americas1.6km201 18th Street NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
Christian Heurich House Museum450 m1307 New Hampshire Ave Northwest, Washington DC
Anderson House590 m2118 Massachusetts Ave Northwest, Washington DC
Dupont Circle620 mWashington DC, DC
The Phillips Collection660 m1600 21st St. N.W., Washington DC
The Improv680 m1140 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC
Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle800 m1725 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington DC
Dumbarton House810 m2715 Que Street, NW, Washington DC
68% likes this, based on 117 reviews
Food: American, Bistro
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 10090 m1190 22nd St NW
Phone: (202) 974-4900
Blue Duck Tavern
73% likes this, based on 632 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 51240 m24 & M Streets, Northwest
72% likes this, based on 201 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31120 m1200 New Hampshire Ave NW
Phone: (202) 331-7310
65% likes this, based on 187 reviews
Food: Asian, Chinese120 m1200 New Hampshire Ave NW
Phone: (202) 833-2888
Rasika West End
80% likes this, based on 138 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50120 m1190 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.