- There are 4 fluffy pillows on each bed - Hotel staff was very friendly - Room size was a bit small
- Wireless in the rooms is virtually non-existent - Beds are like floating on a cloud - Halls were clean
- Bed, pillows and linens are excellent - Towels are average - Cosi (a sandwhich shop) is right next door
- Fitness room is excellent - Beds are extremely comfortable - Amenities are bath and body works
- Metro is just outside the hotel lobby - Breakfast was a full buffet - Room was clean and very new
The comfortable Washington Marriott At Metro Center offers non-smoking rooms in a resort area of Washington. The building was renovated in 2004.
The 455 guest rooms are spread over 15 floors. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and complimentary toiletries.
A comprehensive breakfast is served daily. At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Washington Marriott At Metro Center include banquet facilities, a fax and internet access.
Guests can make use of facials, a body scrub and a sauna or go in for volleyball, horse riding and sailing. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a jogging trail, fitness classes and cardiovascular equipment.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 43 per day.
Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 459.
Many Washington sights, including Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, National World War II Memorial and National Japanese American Memorial are 20 minutes away from the hotel. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Ford's Theatre, National Museum of American Art and Madame Tussauds Washington D.C..
Within walking distance of Downtown district with its golf courses, a mall.
This hotel is only 150m from Metro Center underground station. The hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 5.3km, Washington Dulles International - 37.7km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.9km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Metro Center - 100 m, McPherson Square - 500 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$269
Starting from: US$203
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$214
Starting from: US$318
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double or Double Beds or Double Bed - 28m2
Two Single Beds
Double Bed or Two Single Beds or Double Beds - 28m2
King Size Bed or Double Beds or 1 King or 2 Double - 29m2
Marriott Metro Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
National World War II Memorial1.6km17th Street NW, Washington DC
Bureau of Engraving and Printing1.5km14th and C sts. SW, Washington DC
National Museum of the American Indian1.6kmNational Mall, 4th St. and Independence Ave., S.W., Washington DC
National Guard Memorial Museum1.6km1 Massachusetts Av. NW, Washington DC
National Japanese American Memorial1.6kmIntersection of New Jersey Ave, Louisiana Ave, and D Street NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
National Museum of Women in the Arts160 m1250 New York Ave., Washington DC
National Museum of American Art190 mG Street NW, Washington DC
Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.270 m1001 F St, NW, Washington DC
Ford's Theatre340 m511 10th St NW, Washington DC
Landmark's E Street Cinema300 m555 11th St NW, Washington DC
International Spy Museum440 m800 F Street NW, Washington DC
Peterson's Boarding House330 m516 10th St NW, Washington DC
Fire & Sage
62% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: American30 m775 12th Street Northwest
Capitol City Brewing Co.
75% likes this, based on 428 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 3090 m1100 New York Ave NW
Old Ebbitt Grill
73% likes this, based on 2493 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30490 m675 15th St NW
Cure Bar and Bistro
63% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Food: American, Wine Bar
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25140 m1000 H St NW
Phone: (202) 637-4906
Grand Slam Sports Bar
69% likes this, based on 63 reviews140 m1000 H St NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.