- Valet parking was very fast - Room was very nice and clean - Beds were very comfortable
- Huge room - Free wifi in bedroom - Bathroom looks really old
- Rooms are large - Great service - Air condition was over the beds
- Friendliness/helpfulness of staff - Ala moana center nearby - Dated rooms
- Lovely lobby - Beautiful views - Close to waikiki and many restaurants - Small swimming pool
Located in the center of Honolulu, Waikiki Marina Resort provides modern rooms overlooking Ala Wai Yacht Harbour.
Waikiki Marina Resort features 50 rooms across 26 floors.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine.
Guests will benefit from a swimming pool, a golf course. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Number of floors 26. Number of rooms 54.
Many Honolulu sights, including Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii, Sharkey's Comedy Club and Statue of Duke Kahanamoku are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and Waikiki Starlight Luau are located just 350m from the hotel.
Just 10 minutes from Honolulu International airport.
- City Center - 3.0km
- Airport: Honolulu International - 9.5km, Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field) - 24.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Waikiki Marina Resort Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
The Bird Guy1.5km2301 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club1.6km120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu1.6kmKalakaua Avenue
Ward Entertainment Center1.7kmAuahi and Kamakee Streets, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey1.7km120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Near the hotel
Germaine's Luau320 m444 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort300 m2005 Kalia Road
Waikiki Starlight Luau320 mHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon340 m2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor360 mHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Beach420 mOahu, HI
Hawaii Convention Center640 m1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
85% likes this, based on 528 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5020 mThe Modern Honolulu, 1775 Ala Moana Boulevard.
Red Lobster Restaurant
52% likes this, based on 224 reviews
Food: American, Seafood70 m1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Sarento's Top of the I
71% likes this, based on 205 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 5180 m1777 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 225
Phone: (808) 995-5559
Snappers Sports Bar
53% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 1570 m1778 Ala Moana Blvd Ste Ll12
Phone: (808) 947-3776
66% likes this, based on 178 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 4270 m1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Phone: (808) 951-6274
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.