- Valet parking was very fast - Room was very nice and clean - Beds were very comfortable
- Huge room - Free wifi in bedroom - Bathroom looks really old
- Rooms are large - Great service - Air condition was over the beds
- Friendliness/helpfulness of staff - Ala moana center nearby - Dated rooms
- Lovely lobby - Beautiful views - Close to waikiki and many restaurants - Small swimming pool
Situated adjacent to a beach, the romantic Waikiki Marina Resort offers 54 air-conditioned guestrooms with views of Ala Wai Yacht Harbour.
It offers modern rooms equipped with an alarm clock, a refrigerator and a balcony and kitchens with a fridge, a stove and utensils.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine.
Guests will take advantage of sailing, whale watching and golf available on-site.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Number of floors 26. Number of rooms 54.
Many Honolulu sights, including Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Sharkey's Comedy Club and King's Guard Museum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. This hotel is 3km away from the center of Honolulu with major sights, shopping centers and restaurants.
Just 10 minutes from Honolulu International airport.
- City Center - 1.8mi
- Airport Honolulu International - 5.8mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Honolulu
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$100
Starting from: US$143
Starting from: US$289
Starting from: US$160
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
The Bird Guy1700yd2301 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club1.0mi120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu1.0miKalakaua Avenue
Ward Entertainment Center1.0miAuahi and Kamakee Streets, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey1.0mi120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Near the hotel
Germaine's Luau400yd444 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort400yd2005 Kalia Road
Waikiki Starlight Luau400ydHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon400yd2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor400ydHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Beach500ydOahu, HI
Hawaii Convention Center800yd1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
85% likes this, based on 528 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50100ydThe Modern Honolulu, 1775 Ala Moana Boulevard.
Red Lobster Restaurant
52% likes this, based on 224 reviews
Food: American, Seafood100yd1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Sarento's Top of the I
71% likes this, based on 205 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51100yd1777 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 225
Phone: (808) 995-5559
Snappers Sports Bar
53% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15100yd1778 Ala Moana Blvd Ste Ll12
Phone: (808) 947-3776
66% likes this, based on 178 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 42100yd1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Phone: (808) 951-6274
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.