- Valet parking was very fast - Room was very nice and clean - Beds were very comfortable
- Huge room - Free wifi in bedroom - Bathroom looks really old
- Rooms are large - Great service - Air condition was over the beds
- Friendliness/helpfulness of staff - Ala moana center nearby - Dated rooms
- Lovely lobby - Beautiful views - Close to waikiki and many restaurants - Small swimming pool
Located in the center of Honolulu, Waikiki Marina Resort provides modern rooms overlooking Ala Wai Yacht Harbour.
Many Honolulu sights, including Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii, Sharkey's Comedy Club and Statue of Duke Kahanamoku are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and Waikiki Starlight Luau are located just 350m from the hotel.
This traditional hotel boasts close proximity to a harbour.
Just 10 minutes from Honolulu International airport.
Waikiki Marina Resort features 50 rooms across 26 floors.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine.
Business facilities at Ilikai include computers, internet access.
Guests will benefit from a swimming pool, a golf course. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Number of floors 26. Number of rooms 123.
- City Center Honolulu - 1.9 mi
- Airport: Honolulu International (HNL) - 5.9 mi, Molokai (MKK) - 48.7 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Morimoto Waikiki (Food: Japanese) - 100 ft, Red Lobster Restaurant (Food: American, Seafood) - 300 ft
- Beaches: Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1400 ft, Fort DeRussy Beach Park - 2800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 10 am
until 10 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Waikiki Marina Resort At The Ilikai Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Sharkey's Comedy Club1.0 mi120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
Ward Entertainment Center1.0 miAuahi and Kamakee Streets, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey1.0 mi120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum1.1 miKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku1.1 miWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Near the hotel
Germaine's Luau1100 ft444 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort1000 ft2005 Kalia Road
Waikiki Starlight Luau1100 ftHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon1200 ft2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor1200 ftHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Beach1400 ftOahu, HI
Hawaii Convention Center2100 ft1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
85% likes this, based on 528 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50100 ftThe Modern Honolulu, 1775 Ala Moana Boulevard.
Red Lobster Restaurant
52% likes this, based on 224 reviews
Food: American, Seafood300 ft1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Sarento's Top of the I
71% likes this, based on 205 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51300 ft1777 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 225
Phone: (808) 995-5559
63% likes this, based on 170 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 40300 ft1765 Ala Moana Blvd
Phone: (808) 951-6274
Ilikai Bar and Grill
66% likes this, based on 175 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 42300 ft1777 Ala Moana Blvd.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.