- Service was outstanding - Room was nice with a good view - Free breakfast
- Very friendly staff at the bar, pool - Suite i lived in is exceptionally spacious - Location is very good
- This is my newest favorite hotel - Located in a nice neighborhood - Staff did everything to make our stay agreeable
- Location is fantastic - Service was always pleasant - Room was clean
- Staff were absolute professionals - Breakfast by the pool - Great room
The sophisticated 4-star W Austin offers large guestrooms.
This property has 250 guestrooms including Signature Corner Suite, Contemporary Suite and Signature Suite appointed with iron and ironing board, a seating area and radio. They feature en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
American dishes are served in the full service restaurant. At the trendy cocktail bar guests will enjoy a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
The hotel offers a news stand, an elevator and a garage as well as laptops, internet access and a conference room for corporate travelers.
Guests will enjoy massage, a health club on-site. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 37. Number of rooms 251.
Set in modern Austin, minutes away from Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum, The Frank Erwin Center and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. A 5-minute walk will take you to Violet Crown Cinema, Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats and The Moody Theater.
Theaters, museums are set within walking distance.
10 minutes' walk to Downtown Station train station.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 10.4km, Georgetown Municipal - 46.4km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 800 m, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.9km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
W Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Waterloo Park1.5km403 East 15th, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.8km1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.7km1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
The Frank Erwin Center1.8km1701 Red River, Austin
Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum1.9km605 Robert E Lee Rd, Austin
Near the hotel
The Moody Theater50 m310 West Willie Nelson Boulevard, Austin
Austin City Limits Live80 m310 W 2nd. Street, Austin
Violet Crown Cinema120 m434 W. 2nd St., Austin
Austin Children's Museum170 m201 Colorado St., Austin
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats350 m100 Congress Ave, Austin
Sixth Street360 mBetween Lavaca Ave and I-35, Austin
Mexic-Arte Museum380 m419 Congress Ave., Austin
Lamberts Downtown Barbecue
65% likes this, based on 258 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 150100 m401 W Second St
Phone: (512) 494-1500
66% likes this, based on 160 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 5280 m400 W 2nd St
Trace - W - Austin
63% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 5170 m200 Lavaca Street
57% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: American, Fast Food
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2080 m259 W 3rd St
Bob's Steak & Chop House
62% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 5280 m301 Lavaca Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.