- Comfortable bed - No road noise - Really good value
- Tv lousy - Friendly service - Breakfast is very good
- Staff is rude - Fab view of the city - Fridge was useful
- No pool - Spacious bathroom - Room is nice
- Located in the gran via - Flat screen tv - Decor was great
The Vinnci Via-66 is situated on one of the major streets of Madrid, where you'll find a plethora of shopping facilities and restaurants. There are a few subway stops within a very short distance, but the major city attractions including the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza Espana and the Royal Palace are nearby. The hotel is decorated in a 40's art deco style adorned with quaint artwork and bright details. The guestrooms have glamorous yet functional design and are appointed with bathroom, air conditioning, desk, satellite TV, radio, phone, Wi-Fi, safe, and mini-bar. The hotel has a restaurant specializing in local and international cuisine, and a bar. A varied breakfast buffet is served in a beautiful setting of the breakfast room to make the start of your day really enjoyable. The hotel also disposes of a fitness centre. The guests can benefit from such amenities: parking, business facilities including secretarial and translating services, meeting and conference rooms, laundry, and room/concierge services. Make your trip delightful and book a room at the Vincci Via 66 and all your expectations will be exceeded.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 116.
- City Center Madrid - 1400 ft
- Airport Barajas (MAD) - 9.2 mi
- Train Station: Atocha's Train Station - 1.4 mi, Estacion de Chamartin - 3.7 mi
- Underground station: Callao - 1400 ft, Sol - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Di Bocca (Food: Italian) - 100 ft, Miyama (Food: Japanese) - 200 ft
- Parks Jardines de Sabatini - 1600 ft
- Beaches Bolonia Beach - 900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Vincci Via 66 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Prado Museum1.1 miCalle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, Madrid
The Moorish Garden5000 ftPaseo Virgen del Puerto s/n, Madrid
Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera)5100 ftPaseo de Recoletos, 41, Madrid
Princesa Cinema5100 ftPrincesa 3, Madrid
National Library of Spain5200 ftPaseo de Recoletos, 20, Madrid
Near the hotel
Lope de Vega Theater400 ftGran Via 57, Madrid
Cafe de Chinitas700 ftC/ Torija, 7, Madrid
Plaza de Espana800 ftMadridSpain
Monastery of Santo Domingo de Silos900 ftSanto Domingo de SilosSpain
D'Alt Vila - Ibiza Town900 ftIbizaSpain
Marques de Riscal Winery900 ftElciegoSpain
Alto de Garojonay900 ftLa GomeraSpain
65% likes this, based on 157 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 49100 ftPaseo de Los Olmos 28
78% likes this, based on 178 reviews
Food: Japanese200 ftFlor Baja 5
63% likes this, based on 163 reviews
Food: Seafood, Spanish
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 75200 ftCalle Gran Via, 62
Phone: +34 915472149
Meson El Jamon
55% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Spanish100 ftGran Via, 59
El Jamon de Gran Via
63% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Spanish100 ftGran Via
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Spain