- Easy acsess to metro - Staff spoke fluent english - Bed was good
- Rooms were nice - Western style breakfast - All types of eating places
- Close to roppongi - Rooms are reasonable sized - Service is efficient
- Early check in not possible - Centrally located - Rooms are functional
- Classy business hotel - Parking is jpy2,000 - Rooms small
The 3-star Villa Fontaine Roppongi is situated in the heart of Tokyo.
All 185 air-conditioned rooms at Villa Fontaine Roppongi provide air conditioning, free wired internet access and a refrigerator. They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
Dining options include a hot buffet breakfast served every morning.
Business facilities at Villa Fontaine Roppongi include a business center, a photocopier.
The on-site fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is JPY 2200 per day.
Number of rooms 189.
Many Tokyo sights, including Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama, Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple and Aoyama Cemetery are 20 minutes away from the hotel. You can see ANA Hotel & ARK Hills, Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch and Suntory Hall only 200m from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest include a tower, a palace and museums.
This hotel is only 500m from Kamiyacho underground station.
- City Center - 5.2km
- Airport: Haneda - 13.0km, Atsugi NAS - 35.1km
- Train Station: Tokyo Station - 3.1km, Shibuya Station - 3.5km
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 500 m, Daimon Metro Station - 1.7km
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Queen Size Bed
Villa Fontaine Roppongi Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple1.5km1-4-7 Moto-Azabu, Minato
Aoyama Cemetery1.6kmMinami Aoyama, Minatoku, Minato
Tokyo Metropolitan Hibiya Public Hall1.7km1-3 Hibiyakoen, Chiyoda
National Diet Library1.7km1-10-1, Nagatacho, Chiyoda
Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama1.7km2-1-1 Minamiaoyama, Minato
Near the hotel
ANA Hotel & ARK Hills170 m
Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch170 m1-5-1 Roppongi, Minato
Suntory Hall340 m1-13-1 Akasaka, Minato
The Okura Shukokan Museum of Fine Arts470 m2-10-3 Toranomon, Minato
Tokyo Tower810 m4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Hikawa Shrine560 m6-10-12 Akasaka, Minato
Tokyo Midotown730 m9-7-2 Akasaka, Minato
75% likes this, based on 20 reviews50 m1-6-1, Roppongi
Phone: +81 3-5545-9515
83% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Food: Japanese150 mRoppongi Izumi Garden Tower
Phone: +81 3-3568-7894
71% likes this, based on 36 reviews320 m1-12-32 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3582-2225
Edition Koji Shimomura
73% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Price Range: USD 150 - USD 249320 mRoppongi
Phone: +81 3-5549-4562
62% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 30310 m2-3-7 Roppongi
Phone: +81 3-5573-4250
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Japan