- Easy acsess to metro - Staff spoke fluent english - Bed was good
- Rooms were nice - Western style breakfast - All types of eating places
- Close to roppongi - Rooms are reasonable sized - Service is efficient
- Early check in not possible - Centrally located - Rooms are functional
- Classy business hotel - Parking is jpy2,000 - Rooms small
The 3-star Villa Fontaine Roppongi is situated in the heart of Tokyo.
Many Tokyo sights, including Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama, Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple and Aoyama Cemetery are 20 minutes away from the hotel. The business hotel is situated 200m away from ANA Hotel & ARK Hills, Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch and Suntory Hall.
The hotel is situated near a tower, a palace and museums.
This hotel is only 500m from Kamiyacho underground station. Just 15 minutes from Haneda airport.
The property comprises of air-conditioned Twin Room, Double Room and Superior Double Room appointed with air conditioning, free wired internet access and a refrigerator. They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
Dining options include a hot buffet breakfast served every morning.
Villa Fontaine Roppongi boasts a business center, computers as well as laundry, dry cleaning.
The on-site fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is JPY 2200 per day.
Number of rooms 189.
- City Center Tokyo - 3.2 mi
- Airport: Haneda (HND) - 8.0 mi, Narita International Airport (NRT) - 37.0 mi
- Train Station: Tokyo Station - 1.9 mi, Shibuya Station - 2.2 mi
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 1700 ft, Daimon Metro Station - 1.1 mi
- Restaurants: Paul Roppongi - 200 ft, tully's coffee (Food: Café) - 200 ft
- Parks ANA Hotel & ARK Hills - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 10 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Villa Fontaine Roppongi Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple5000 ft1-4-7 Moto-Azabu, Minato
Aoyama Cemetery1.0 miMinami Aoyama, Minatoku, Minato
Tokyo Metropolitan Hibiya Public Hall1.0 mi1-3 Hibiyakoen, Chiyoda
National Diet Library1.0 mi1-10-1, Nagatacho, Chiyoda
Kensei Kinenkan1.1 mi1-1-1 Nagatacho, Chiyoda
Near the hotel
ANA Hotel & ARK Hills600 ft
Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch600 ft1-5-1 Roppongi, Minato
Suntory Hall1200 ft1-13-1 Akasaka, Minato
The Okura Shukokan Museum of Fine Arts1600 ft2-10-3 Toranomon, Minato
Tokyo Tower2700 ft4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Hikawa Shrine1900 ft6-10-12 Akasaka, Minato
Tokyo Midotown2400 ft9-7-2 Akasaka, Minato
75% likes this, based on 20 reviews200 ft1-6-1, Roppongi
Phone: +81 3-5545-9515
53% likes this, based on 4 reviews
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 11200 ftRoppongi
Phone: +81 3-3589-3102
94% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Japanese500 ftRoppongi Izumi Garden Tower
Phone: +81 3-3568-7894
64% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Pizza & Pasta
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10600 ftAzabudai
Phone: +81 3-3568-2501
61% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: European, Eastern European700 ft1-4-2 Azabudai
Phone: +81 3-3586-6600
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Japan