- Rooms are quiet - Plenty of nightlife surrounding - Near metro (pigalle station)
- Reasonable breakfast - Few minutes walk from metro - Good value for money
- Breakfast was good - Secure and quiet - Room was very smokey
- Staff is friendly - Area of the hotel is perfecty safe - Breakfast room is small
- Room was a little small - Location is brilliant - Breakfast very adequate
The Victor Masse hotel is situated in a popular with tourists district, at the same time preserving peaceful atmosphere of the city. The venue is really close to the Opera and the Sacre-Coeur, surrounded with various shops, boutiques, cafes and theaters.
There are 40 beautifully furnished rooms, equipped with a satellite television, direct-dial telephones, desks and private bathrooms in the hotel.
Multilingual and attentive personal will help you whenever you need it and advice you where to go for the utmost sightseeing. Wi-Fi access to the Internet is available throughout the hotel. Breakfasts are served in a cozy and warm-welcoming breakfast buffet.
The hotel provides high-quality service for a reasonable price and it goes without saying that the place is very busy during the vacation seasons.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 40.
- City Center - 2.7km
- Airport: Orly - 17.7km, Charles De Gaulle - 20.9km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.1km, Gare de l'Est - 1.4km
- Underground station: Pigalle - 200 m, Place Pigalle - 200 m
The hotel Victor Masse serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 0.50 per hour
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$184
Starting from: US$549
Starting from: US$263
Starting from: US$300
Starting from: US$395
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
Victor Masse Hotel Paris Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee du Louvre2.2km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Le musee gourmand du chocolat - Choco-Story1.5km28 bd Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Theatre du Celebrity Centre1.5km69, rue Legendre, Paris
La Madeleine1.5kmPlace de la Madeleine, Paris
Place de la Madeleine1.6kmParisFrance
Near the hotel
Place Pigalle100 m9 Arrondissement, Paris
Theatre Fontaine180 m10 rue Pierre Fontaine, Paris
Melting Pot Comedy Night200 m38 Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Theatre Michel240 m38 rue des Mathurins, Paris
La Cigale/La Boule Noire260 m120 bd de Rochechouart, Paris
Musee de la Vie Romantique290 m16 rue Chaptal, Paris
Bistrot du 9eme
73% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: French40 m1, rue Frochot/75009 Paris
le petit canard
80% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 50100 m19, rue henri monnier
Phone: 01 49 70 07 95
Le Bistrot Lorette
70% likes this, based on 310 reviews
Food: Bistro190 m43 Rue Notre Dame de Lorette
Phone: 01 42 81 13 87
61% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: French80 m22 rue Henri Monnier
Phone: 06 23 39 25 19
84% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Food: French130 m33 Rue de Navarin
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.