- Huge bed - Nice clean bathroom - Breakfast was good
- Bathroom was very large - Tasty food - Staff were ok
- Room was beautiful - Lovely baroque decor - Bed was so comfy
- Rooms are a little spartan - Plenty of light - Restaurant on site
- Staff were great - Atmosphere is personal - My room was quite
The historical U Zlateho Stromu offers 20 classic guest rooms as well as parking, a garage and a safe deposit box. The hotel opened in 1995 and since then remains an example of traditional architecture in Prague.
Dishes of Czech cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
At the hotel U Zlateho Stromu guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Hotel modem internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 26 per day.
Number of rooms 22.
The hotel’s ideal location offers quick access to Strahov Monastery, New Town and Kralovstvi Zeleznic. A 5-minute walk will take you to Old Town Square, Kepler Museum and Charles Bridge .
The hotel is walking distance from the Staroměstská subway station and Masaryk's railway train station. 15km to the Ruzyne airport.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport Ruzyne - 11.2km
- Train Station: Masaryk's railway station - 1.4km, Prague Main railway station - 1.6km
- Underground station: Staromestska - 300 m, Narodni Metro Station - 800 m
- Bus stop - 2.0km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Or Twin Beds
Two Single Beds
Double Bed or Triple
U Zlateho Stromu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
New Town (Nove Mesto)1.5kmPragueCzech Republic
Olsanske Cemeteries (Olsanske hrbitovy)1.5kmVinohradska street, Praha 3, Prague
Dvorak Museum1.6kmKe Karlovu 20, Prague
Loreta Monastery and Treasury1.7kmLoretanske namisti 7/100, Prague
Prague City Museum1.8kmNa Porici 52, Prague
Near the hotel
Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)260 mBetween Mala Strana and the Old Town, Prague
Old Town (Stare Mesto)360 mPragueCzech Republic
Kepler Museum10 mKarlova 4, Prague
Alicia20 mTeatro Ta Fantastika. Karlova 8, 110 00, Prague
Artbanka Museum of Young Art30 mKarlova 2, Prague
Museum of Medieval Torture50 mKrizovnicke nam. 194/1, Prague
St. Francis of Assisi Church70 mKrizovnicke Square, Prague
75% likes this, based on 675 reviews
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 52100 mNovotneho lavka 9
School Restaurant and Lounge
74% likes this, based on 690 reviews
Food: International, Czech
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 40120 mSmetanovo nabrezi 22
Hotel U Zlateho Stromu10 mKarlova 6
Phone: 420 222 220 441
73% likes this, based on 1098 reviews
Price Range: USD 72 - USD 102200 mSmetanovo Nabrezi 18
Phone: +420 222 221 443
81% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Food: Café60 mAnenska 3
Phone: +420 601 368 439
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014CzechHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedPrague
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Czech Republic