- Huge bed - Nice clean bathroom - Breakfast was good
- Bathroom was very large - Tasty food - Staff were ok
- Room was beautiful - Lovely baroque decor - Bed was so comfy
- Rooms are a little spartan - Plenty of light - Restaurant on site
- Staff were great - Atmosphere is personal - My room was quite
The historical 4-star U Zlateho Stromu offers classic guestrooms. The hotel opened in 1995 and since then remains an example of traditional architecture in Prague.
The hotel’s ideal location offers quick access to Strahov Monastery, New Town and Kralovstvi Zeleznic. A 5-minute walk will take you to Old Town Square, Kepler Museum and Charles Bridge .
The hotel is walking distance from the Staroměstská subway station and Masaryk's railway train station. 15km to the Ruzyne airport.
The hotel offers 20 rooms. All of them feature a minibar, heating and TV with satellite channels.
Dishes of Czech cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
Hotel modem internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 26 per day.
Number of rooms 22.
- City Center Prague - 1700 ft
- Airport Ruzyne (PRG) - 6.9 mi
- Train Station: Masaryk's railway station - 4600 ft, Prague Main railway station - 1.0 mi
- Underground station: Staromestska - 1000 ft, Narodni Metro Station - 2700 ft
- Bus stop - 1.2 mi
- Restaurants: Mlynec (Food: Czech) - 400 ft, Bellevue (Food: International) - 700 ft
- Parks: Kampa Park - 1700 ft, Furstenberg Garden - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
U Zlateho Stromu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
New Town (Nove Mesto)5000 ftPragueCzech Republic
Olsanske Cemeteries (Olsanske hrbitovy)5000 ftVinohradska street, Praha 3, Prague
Dvorak Museum1.0 miKe Karlovu 20, Prague
Loreta Monastery and Treasury1.1 miLoretanske namisti 7/100, Prague
Prague City Museum1.1 miNa Porici 52, Prague
Near the hotel
Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)900 ftBetween Mala Strana and the Old Town, Prague
Kepler Museum100 ftKarlova 4, Prague
Alicia100 ftTeatro Ta Fantastika. Karlova 8, 110 00, Prague
Artbanka Museum of Young Art100 ftKarlova 2, Prague
Old Town (Stare Mesto)1200 ftPragueCzech Republic
Museum of Medieval Torture200 ftKrizovnicke nam. 194/1, Prague
St. Francis of Assisi Church300 ftKrizovnicke Square, Prague
75% likes this, based on 675 reviews
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 52400 ftNovotneho lavka 9
74% likes this, based on 1112 reviews
Price Range: USD 70 - USD 100700 ftSmetanovo Nabrezi 18
Phone: +420 222 221 443
Hotel U Zlateho Stromu100 ftKarlova 6
Phone: 420 222 220 441
Lehka Hlava/Clear Head
73% likes this, based on 798 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 12700 ftBorsov 2/280
Phone: 222 220 665
Kamenny most200 ftSmetanovo nabr. 195/5
Phone: +420 224 097 100
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014CzechHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedPrague
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Czech Republic