- Service was awful - Flat screen tv - Would recommend it
- Breakfast was excellent - Bed was pretty comfortable
- Wi-fi internet is not free - Pool is very pleasant - Nice rooms
- Good street-side parking - Bathroom was dirty - New modern decor
- Close to the stations - Staff is very helpful - Great view
The Tryp Centro Norte Hotel placed in the residential area of Plaza Castilla has a great transport connection. It will take you only 3 minutes to get to Chamartin train station. The Paseo de la Castellana business area is close to the property. Moreover, it is well-linked with the whole Madrid as well as the IFEMA trade fair park. This 3-star hotel fully renovated in 2000 comprises a total of 203 rooms including 26 suites spread over 12 floors. The hotel facilities include a large outdoor swimming pool, ideal for relaxing after a long day visiting Madrid, a buffet restaurant and meeting and banqueting rooms for up to 350 people and La Castellana restaurant. The guestrooms feature en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite cable TV, minibar fridge, centrally controlled air conditioning and heating as well as a hire safe. Other services comprise a laundry service, car park and garage facilities. The hotel staff offers friendly world-class service to satisfy even the fanciest traveler.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 199.
- City center Madrid - 3.8 mi
- Airports Barajas (MAD) - 6.4 mi
- Train stations: Estacion de Chamartin - 400 ft, Chamartin Station - 400 ft
- Underground stations: Duque de Pastrana - 2300 ft, Begona - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Fresc Co - 300 ft, El Kuru (Cuisine: Spanish) - 300 ft
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 15.12 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Tryp Madrid Chamartin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Monumento a Alfonso XII1.2 miCalle Nicaragua, Madrid
Bernabeu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabeu)1.4 miAvenida de Concha Espina, 1, Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana1.4 mi28046 MadridSpain
Museo Tiflologico1.5 miLa Coruna, 18, Madrid
Auditorio Nacional de Musica1.7 miPrincipe de Vergara 146, Madrid
Near the hotel
Puerta de Europa - Torres Kio3000 ftPlaza de Castilla, Madrid
75% likes this, based on 8 reviews300 ftCalle Agustin de Foxa s/n
Phone: 34 913 23 91 80
65% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 35 - USD 69300 ftC/ Agustin de Foxa
Phone: 911 272 049
La Taberna de Baco
66% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 70400 ftAgustin de Foxa, 31
Phone: +34 91 314 02 69
73% likes this, based on 138 reviews
Cuisine: Peruvian700 ftPlaza del Peru 1
76% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Cuisine: Asian700 ftCalle De Agustin De Foxa 27
Phone: +34 913 14 78 18
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Spain