- Great service - Good breakfast - Restaurants nearby
- Room was well equiped - Bed was small - Good bathroom
- Decent sized tv - Minibar was well-stocked - 15/20min walk from gare du nord
- Nice and clean rooms - Good breakfast options - Internet is not free
- Excellent location - Helpful staff - My room was tiny
The Tryp François hotel is housed in a breathtaking 18th century building just a short walk away from the commercial district of Paris. All the major attractions are easily accessible. It takes a pleasant walk to get to the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur, the art collection at the Louvre, and Place de la Concorde. It should be noted that the neighbourhood area is also full of its own picture opportunities and great sights.
The property has 71 guestrooms, including 16 premium rooms, 3 premium suite and 6 family rooms. Each room goes with a broadband Internet access, air-conditioning cable TV, hairdryer, in-room safe, mini bar private bathroom and telephone.
Feel free to take advantage of room service, laundry and copying service, currency exchange.
There is an on-site restaurant as well as a conference room and a public Internet terminal.
The Tryp François hotel successfully combines beautiful historical architecture and state of the art facilities to satisfy your most sophisticated taste.
Number of rooms 71.
- City center Paris - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.1 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.0 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 4300 ft, Gare de l'Est - 4300 ft
- Underground stations: Grands Boulevards - 400 ft, Richelieu Drouot - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Bouillon Chartier (Cuisine: French) - 200 ft, Hard Rock Cafe France (Cuisine: American, Bar) - 300 ft
- Parks: Jardin du Palais Royal - 2300 ft, National Park of Port-Cros - 4200 ft
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 19 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11.59 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Tryp Francois Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Musee d'Orsay1.1 mi62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Museum of Eroticism (Musee de l'Erotisme)5000 ft72 boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musee d'Art et Histoire du Judaisme)5000 ft71 rue du Temple, Paris
Alhambra5000 ft21 rue Yves Toudic, Paris
Moulin Rouge1.0 mi82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Near the hotel
Grevin Museum100 ft10 Boulevard Montmartre, Paris
Theatre des Varietes200 ft7, Boulevard Montmartre, Paris
How to become Parisian in one hour?600 ft24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Theatre des Nouveautes600 ft24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Passage Jouffroy600 ft75009 ParisFrance
Passage Verdeau800 ftParisFrance
Art France Academie800 ft7-9, rue de Montyon, Paris
54% likes this, based on 1874 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft7,rue du Faubourg Montmartre
Phone: 01 47 70 86 29
Hard Rock Cafe France
65% likes this, based on 505 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar300 ft14,Boulevard Montmartre
Phone: 01 53 24 60 00
Le Zinc des Cavistes
74% likes this, based on 135 reviews
Cuisine: French, Wine Bar
Price Range: USD 29 - USD 36200 ft5, rue du Faubourg Montmartre
Le brebant200 ft32 Boulevard Poissonniere
Phone: +33 (0)1 47 70 01 02
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 40100 ft8 boulevard Montmartre
Phone: 01 42 46 01 92
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in France