- Room was modern - Minibar was complimentary - Bathroom was amazing - Free wifi
- Air conditioner didnt work - Service is excellent - Contemporary decor - Place worth visiting
- Great wonderfull location - Big rooms - Great price - Lovely service
- Very close to trevi fountain - Easily walk to most places of interest - Beds are rock hard
- Breakfast was very good - Candy bar is complimentary - Tv has only italian channels
The exclusive 5-star Trevi Palace Rome offers quick access to Santa Maria in Trastevere, Palatine Hill and Galleria Borghese. It was opened in 2011 and is an example of antique architecture in Rome.
Nestled in the center of Rome and a 15-minute walk from Roma Termini train station. Pantheon, Spanish Steps and promenade place Navone Rome are located just 100m from the hotel.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Barberini subway station. Just 15 minutes from Ciampino airport.
This property offers 30 comfortable guestrooms complete with a private terrace, a safe and satellite TV. They all have parquet floor and elegant furniture.
A free breakfast is served daily.
A Turkish bath, an outdoor tub and a sauna are offered for relaxation.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 32.
- City Center Rome - 3300 ft
- Airport: Ciampino (CIA) - 9.1 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 13.7 mi
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 4300 ft, Roma San Pietro Station - 1.6 mi
- Underground station: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 1700 ft, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: La Fontana di Venere (Food: Italian) - 200 ft, Gelateria Valentino (Food: Ice Cream, Bar) - 200 ft
- Parks: Villa Aldobrandini - 1600 ft, Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 4200 ft
- Beaches: Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 2700 ft, Bagni Belvedere - 1.4 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Trevi Palace Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Galleria Borghese5100 ftPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
Castel Sant'Angelo5000 ftLungotevere Castello 50, Rome
Palatine Hill5000 ftSarmads Village, Rome
Ponte Sant'Angelo5000 ftLungotevere Castello 50, Rome
Ponte Sant'Angelo Church5000 ftPonte Sant'Angelo, Rome
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)400 ftPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Pantheon2200 ftPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Piazza di Trevi400 ftRomeItaly
Salone Margherita Bagaglino700 ftVia Due Macelli, Rome
Teatro Quirino700 ftVia delle Vergini, 7, Rome
Colosseum4800 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Santa Maria in Via900 ftVia del Mortaro 24, Rome
La Fontana di Venere
74% likes this, based on 1527 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 37200 ftVicolo Dei Modelli 56
70% likes this, based on 1291 reviews
Food: Ice Cream, Bar200 ftVia Del Lavatore, 96
Il Gelato di San Crispino
76% likes this, based on 1030 reviews
Food: Ice Cream
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 9200 ftVia della Panetteria, 42 e in Via Cilicia
Phone: 06 679 3924
75% likes this, based on 578 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 23100 ftVia del lavatore n. 91
Phone: 06 69380163
60% likes this, based on 700 reviews
Price Range: USD 55 - USD 69200 ftVia delle Lavatore
Phone: +39 06.6787550
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy