- 10 minutes from the downtown of seattle - Wifi is free and working well - Breakfast was terrible
- Staff was extremely helpful - Continental breakfast was pretty decent - Parking was good - Tv did not work
- Rooms were clean - Pool and hot tub was also crystal clear - 2 blocks from an entrance to the university
- Rooms were comfortable - Convenient free parking - Free internet - Poor breakfast
- Pool and spa are dirty - Shopping center across the street - Good eateries close by - Rooms were adequate
The 2-star Travelodge Seattle University offers fine accommodation in Seattle. Renovated in 2012, the comfortable hotel has welcomed guests since 1960.
All non-smoking guestrooms include Special Double Room, Double Room and Standard Double Room that come with a safe, a microwave and a living area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
The hotel Travelodge Seattle University serves a continental breakfast for free.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 74.
Major Seattle attractions, such as Bruce Lee Grave Site, Green Lake Park and Gas Works Park are located nearby. The hotel is 950m away from University of Washington, Henry Art Gallery and Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture.
Placed near shopping centers, a stadium and a shopping mall, the hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills.
5 minutes' drive from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 4.9km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 4.9km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 10.6km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 40.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Travelodge Seattle University Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Museum of History & Industry2.1km860 Terry Avenue North, Seattle
Foster Island Walk2.1km2700 24th Avenue East, Seattle
Green Lake Park2.8km7201 East Green Lake Drive, Seattle
Washington Park Arboretum3.0km2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle
Gas Works Park3.1km3300 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
Near the hotel
University District940 mUniversity Way Northeast and 45th Street, Seattle
Jet City Improv1.0km5510 University Way NE, Seattle
Henry Art Gallery1.2km15th Avenue NE and NE 41st Street, Seattle
University of Washington1.3km4014 University Way Northeast, Seattle
Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture1.5kmUniversity of Washington, Seattle
61% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Pizza170 m2630 NE University Village Mall
84% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Vegetarian170 m2681 NE University Village Street
Delfino's Chicago Style Pizzeria
67% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21170 m2675 NE University Vlg
Phone: (206) 522-3466
Pallino Pastaria - Univ. Village Mall
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20180 m2686 NE University Village Mall, #7 University Village Mall
Ram Restaurant and Brewery
60% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 16240 m2650 University Village
Phone: 206 525 3565
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.