- Bathroom was clean and new - Sheets on the bed were very thin - No hairdryer provided
- Staff was very friendly - Beds were comfy - Small kitchenette including a fridge - Hotel is very old
- Television worked fine - 2 minute walk from harrison on the red line - Great breakfast place attached to the hotel
- Staff was pleasant - Room was relatively clean - Elevator was slow - Block away from millennium park
Travelodge Hotel Downtown Chicago is a 2-star well-equipped hotel offering comfortable accommodation steps away from Adler Planetarium, Old St. Patrick's Church and Marina City. The hotel occupies 12 floors and was renovated in 2004.
This property has 230 guestrooms including Standard Family Double Room, Standard Family Room and Deluxe Double Room appointed with a refrigerator, a microwave and in-room safe.
At the welcoming cocktail bar guests will enjoy a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
A news stand, a lift and a cloakroom and laptops, a conference room and conference facilities are located on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 233.
The hotel is conveniently located with direct access to Harrison subway station. A 5-minute walk will take you to Auditorium Theatre, Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
Within walking distance of Printer's Row district with its bars, restaurants.
Van Buren St. Metra train station lies within a 5-minute walk. 5 minutes by car from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 2.3km, Midway - 14.4km
- Train Station: Van Buren Street Station - 400 m, LaSalle Street Station - 600 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 600 m, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 600 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
1 Double and 1 Single bed or Triple
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
1 Double and 1 Single bed or Double Beds
King Size Bed
Travelodge Hotel Downtown Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Maxwell Street1.5kmChicago, IL
Chicago Riverwalk1.6km100 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago
Marina City1.6km300 N. State St., Chicago
333 West Wacker Drive1.6km333 W. Wacker Dr., Chicago
Michigan Avenue Bridge1.6kmMichigan Ave., Chicago
Near the hotel
Museum of Contemporary Photography80 mColumbia College, Chicago
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies110 m610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Auditorium Theatre160 m50 East Congress Parkway, Chicago
Willow Creek Chicago170 mAuditorium Theatre, Michigan Ave. at Congress Parkway, Chicago
The Loop230 m701 South State State, Chicago
Fine Arts Building250 m410 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago
Art Institute of Chicago700 m111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
64% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Food: Sushi, Thai, Asian
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 2270 m614 S Wabash Ave
Phone: (312) 379-0970
84% likes this, based on 36 reviews40 m600 S Wabash Ave
Mercat a la Planxa
69% likes this, based on 309 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50160 m638 South Michigan Avenue
51% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Thai100 m632 S Wabash Ave
Phone: (312) 427-9470
Buddy Guy's Legends
65% likes this, based on 165 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 20160 m700 S Wabash Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.