- Bathroom was clean and new - Sheets on the bed were very thin - No hairdryer provided
- Staff was very friendly - Beds were comfy - Small kitchenette including a fridge - Hotel is very old
- Television worked fine - 2 minute walk from harrison on the red line - Great breakfast place attached to the hotel
- Staff was pleasant - Room was relatively clean - Elevator was slow - Block away from millennium park
The well-equipped Travelodge Hotel Downtown Chicago is strategically set minutes away from Adler Planetarium, Old St. Patrick's Church and Marina City. This 2-star hotel dates from 1928 and was refurbished in 2004.
The hotel offers 233 rooms. All of them feature a kitchenette, a voicemail and radio.
American dishes are served in the club restaurant. At the welcoming cocktail bar guests will enjoy a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
The hotel provides a safe deposit box, parking and a cloakroom as well as laundry, free shuttle service and 24-hour reception.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 233.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Auditorium Theatre, Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
The vicinity of lakes and parks as well as quick access to bars and restaurants set the hotel apart.
The nearest subway station is Harrison, located about 200m from the hotel. 5 minutes by car from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 2.2km, Midway - 14.4km
- Train Station: Van Buren Street Station - 300 m, LaSalle Street Station - 600 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 500 m, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$126
Starting from: US$351
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$118
Starting from: US$172
Rooms and availability
Double Beds or 1 King and 1 Double
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed
Travelodge Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Maxwell Street1.5kmChicago, IL
Chicago Riverwalk1.6km100 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago
Marina City1.6km300 N. State St., Chicago
333 West Wacker Drive1.6km333 W. Wacker Dr., Chicago
Michigan Avenue Bridge1.6kmMichigan Ave., Chicago
Near the hotel
Museum of Contemporary Photography80 mColumbia College, Chicago
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies110 m610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Auditorium Theatre160 m50 East Congress Parkway, Chicago
Willow Creek Chicago170 mAuditorium Theatre, Michigan Ave. at Congress Parkway, Chicago
The Loop230 m701 South State State, Chicago
Fine Arts Building250 m410 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago
Art Institute of Chicago700 m111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
64% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Food: Sushi, Thai, Asian
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 2270 m614 S Wabash Ave
Phone: (312) 379-0970
84% likes this, based on 36 reviews40 m600 S Wabash Ave
Mercat a la Planxa
69% likes this, based on 309 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50160 m638 South Michigan Avenue
51% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Thai100 m632 S Wabash Ave
Phone: (312) 427-9470
Buddy Guy's Legends
65% likes this, based on 165 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 20160 m700 S Wabash Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.