- Room was a good size - Bed was fairly comfortable - Bathroom was standard - Noise from the hallway
- Housekeepers very nice - Furnishings were in good shape - Not very much road noise from the highway
- Rooms are clean - Good breakfast - Laundry room was good - Free wifi is always a plus
- 15 miles or so from downtown - Mattresses are quite soft - Free breakfast
- Suite has a full kitchen - Pool was only 4 feet deep - Laundry room in the main building
Seasonal outdoor pool
The deluxe 3-star Towneplace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor is a great place to stay in Houston. The building was renovated in 2009.
This hotel is situated 8.1km away from Sharpstown Shopping Center, West Houston Medical Center and Forbidden Gardens.
Direct access to the local beach and surrounding parks is provided.
40 minutes' drive from George Bush Intercontinental airport.
All 90 modern rooms at Towneplace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor feature a microwave, a dishwasher, wireless internet, a living area and cable TV. They are fitted with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a bathtub in the en-suite bathrooms.
In the morning a deluxe continental breakfast is served. The beach bar serves grills and barbecue.
Guests at Towneplace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor can take advantage of parking, a safe deposit box and a lift and such services as car rental, dry cleaning and room service.
Spa facilities at Towneplace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor include a sauna and a wellness center. A jogging trail, a gym and cardiovascular equipment are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 93.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Towneplace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary4.9 mi440 Wilchester Blvd., Houston
Funplex6.8 mi13700 Beechnut, Houston
Military Museum of Texas6.9 mi8611 Wallisville Road, Houston
Katy Mills9.7 mi5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy
Zuma Fun Center South Houston10.1 mi6767 Southwest Freeway, Houston
57% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Cuisine: American1800 ft300 Hwy 6 S
Phone: (281) 497-0259
Waffle House1900 ft1015 Highway 6 N
70% likes this, based on 163 reviews
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 212400 ft318 Stafford St
Phone: (281) 496-7580
63% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 212100 ft1010 Highway 6 N
Phone: (281) 493-5094
Ginger Thai Cuisine
68% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: Thai2200 ft303 Grasshopper Ln
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.